Page 126 of 186

Re: Current Projects

Posted: Fri Nov 27, 2015 4:15 pm
by u2fly
Find good prototype for new addon
http://www.ilatecat.com/products/v-24-uas.html
The V-24 UAV is concept of Medium- Altitude Long-Endurance (MALE) Unmanned Aerial Vehicle (UAV). It is based on the V-24 passenger aircraft. V-24 UAV planed to execute intelligence, surveillance and reconnaissance (ISP) operations.
Sheduled years of development: 2015-2016.
Image
Image
Image
Think will make this concept based on ukrainian aircraft
http://www.ilatecat.com/products/v-24-aircraft.html
Image

Re: Current Projects

Posted: Sat Nov 28, 2015 2:27 am
by Dragon_Mech
cool. 8-)
if these handel as good as they look, i may try making a close air support model.

Re: Current Projects

Posted: Sat Nov 28, 2015 7:36 am
by u2fly
Dragon_Mech wrote:cool. 8-)
if these handel as good as they look, i may try making a close air support model.
Here is some comparsion.
Image
Image
Image
Image
For more info go to
1) http://www.naumenko.info/v-24-uas.html
2) http://www.naumenko.info/v-24-aircraft.html

Re: Current Projects

Posted: Wed Dec 02, 2015 10:30 am
by u2fly
Think, maybe I do this?
Image
Image

Re: Current Projects

Posted: Wed Dec 02, 2015 6:40 pm
by Neocon
Yeah. A map that can truly only be enjoyed from the air (or space!).

Re: Current Projects

Posted: Wed Dec 02, 2015 8:36 pm
by tigershark
working on some a318 repaint and can some give me ideas for the beech 18 i got no idea for the paints.
Image
Image

Re: Current Projects

Posted: Thu Dec 03, 2015 7:55 am
by Copperhead
Patrick31337 wrote:Yeah. A map that can truly only be enjoyed from the air (or space!).
space...?

Image

Re: Current Projects

Posted: Sat Dec 05, 2015 12:09 am
by dbd000
tigershark wrote:working on some a318 repaint and can some give me ideas for the beech 18 i got no idea for the paints.
Image

Will this help?

Re: Current Projects

Posted: Sat Dec 05, 2015 5:07 am
by Gunny
Heres a few ideas Zak.
blue lightning 18.jpg
14238NX_hero-710x500.jpg

Re: Current Projects

Posted: Sat Dec 05, 2015 1:17 pm
by tigershark
Gunny wrote:Heres a few ideas Zak.
dbd000 wrote:
tigershark wrote:working on some a318 repaint and can some give me ideas for the beech 18 i got no idea for the paints.
Will this help?
yep thanks guys :)

Re: Current Projects

Posted: Sat Dec 05, 2015 5:31 pm
by u2fly
u2fly wrote:Think, maybe I do this?
Image
Image
Here is very good template, that include real runway layout.
Image
http://www.mysteryperu.com/eng/co_nazca_lines.html
Now map in work, think it not hard.
But will need help with terrain soon.
Image

UPDATE: Now I know what airport!
Location: Nazca, Ica, Perú
Name: Nasca - María Reiche Neuman Airport
ICAO / IATA: SPZA / NZC
Image
http://www.gcmap.com/airport/NZC

Re: Current Projects

Posted: Thu Dec 10, 2015 2:52 pm
by lorDuckFeet
Finnair Embraer 170
Aircraft by OWL
EU Flag by Decaff 42

Image

Re: Current Projects

Posted: Fri Dec 18, 2015 6:50 pm
by Swift
don't drool :P

Re: Current Projects

Posted: Fri Dec 18, 2015 8:45 pm
by ksh
Swift wrote:don't drool :P
k ;)

Re: Current Projects

Posted: Sat Dec 19, 2015 7:33 pm
by Neocon
Now that I finished Hispaniola, I finally assembled what I'm calling my North Caribbean map. I've said in the past that it will take years for me to do the entire Caribbean Sea, so I decided to start by releasing just the northern part of it, although I threw in Aruba because I have it already. Cuba is missing, of course. I plan to make the island, but only Guantanamo Bay will be filled in. I also have to add start positions. I centered the map around the Bahamas and Turks & Caicos map so I could do a direct import of the vast majority of the start positions, but there are a lot left to do. I've also not looked at the Miami International Airport in a few years, so I need to make sure it is up to the same standards as the rest of the map. There will not be any taxi center lines on this map. I will also add Bermuda to complete the Bermuda Triangle.

As far as size, this map is a 1:1 scale. The area used is nearly as big as the original Guam to SoCal map. For an idea of how big this is, the Bahamas takes up roughly as much space as the state of Hawaii. It is about 1,300 miles from Miami to Antigua, and 1,100 miles from Miami to Aruba.

Here's a preview image:
North Caribbean
North Caribbean

Re: Current Projects

Posted: Sat Dec 19, 2015 8:36 pm
by Copperhead
Ermergerd, Flirda!

Re: Current Projects

Posted: Sat Dec 19, 2015 8:57 pm
by Gunny
Pat I have a scenery for Kendall KTMB if you would care to use it as an alternate for KMIA?Also no taxi lines and only your nav aids installed.

Re: Current Projects

Posted: Sat Dec 19, 2015 9:10 pm
by Neocon
Gunny wrote:Pat I have a scenery for Kendall KTMB if you would care to use it as an alternate for KMIA?Also no taxi lines and only your nav aids installed.
Sure. I'll take it if you'll send it. :)

Re: Current Projects

Posted: Sun Dec 20, 2015 4:08 am
by V8-DLA
Patrick31337 wrote:Now that I finished Hispaniola, I finally assembled what I'm calling my North Caribbean map. I've said in the past that it will take years for me to do the entire Caribbean Sea, so I decided to start by releasing just the northern part of it, although I threw in Aruba because I have it already. Cuba is missing, of course. I plan to make the island, but only Guantanamo Bay will be filled in. I also have to add start positions. I centered the map around the Bahamas and Turks & Caicos map so I could do a direct import of the vast majority of the start positions, but there are a lot left to do. I've also not looked at the Miami International Airport in a few years, so I need to make sure it is up to the same standards as the rest of the map. There will not be any taxi center lines on this map. I will also add Bermuda to complete the Bermuda Triangle.

As far as size, this map is a 1:1 scale. The area used is nearly as big as the original Guam to SoCal map. For an idea of how big this is, the Bahamas takes up roughly as much space as the state of Hawaii. It is about 1,300 miles from Miami to Antigua, and 1,100 miles from Miami to Aruba.
Finally,i want to fly to Cuba.

Re: Current Projects

Posted: Sun Dec 20, 2015 6:16 am
by Neocon
I took a look at KMIA and found it in need of work around the terminal. I built an entirely new one using elevation grids and jetway ground objects. I also changed the surrounding ground color. I populated it with some aircraft from Abel Jets, NCA, and LILCRaMP.
Miami International Airport
Miami International Airport