YSFlight addon development, questions, tutorials, & more!
- Posts: 1
- Joined: Sun Feb 08, 2015 12:43 pm
- Favorite Aircraft: 777
- Core Staff
- Posts: 4354
- Joined: Thu Feb 10, 2011 8:47 pm
- Favorite Aircraft: Boeing F/A-18A
- Location: Australia
- OS: Windows 10 (x64)
- Has thanked: 836 times
- Been thanked: 1238 times
Very impressive newbie. Welcome to Headquarters. I hope you stick around - bookmark the page or something and if you have a headset jump on our teamspeak tomorrow.
I am an accountant working full-time (and some). I'm not here as often as I would like to be. Send a message if you need me. There are a few people in the community who can get in contact with me urgently if you need - don't be afraid to ask. I just don't check here as frequently as I used to. Sorry!
- Posts: 1989
- Joined: Thu Feb 24, 2011 4:53 pm
- Favorite Aircraft: Spaceships I see when in a K hole
- Location: In a K Hole
- OS: My Mind
- Has thanked: 224 times
- Been thanked: 222 times
As Flake said very nice
YSRepo Supreme Overlord
YSFHQ Elected Overlord
Overlord of VMFA-125 (CVW-171)
Previously Supreme Overlord of 323rd CAW
Friendly Neighbourhood Miscreant
If you see me post like this in a thread pay attention!
- Posts: 3553
- Joined: Sat Oct 29, 2011 7:23 pm
- Favorite Aircraft: SR-71 Blackbird
- Location: Eastern United States
- OS: Mac OSX
- Has thanked: 621 times
- Been thanked: 1343 times
Oh yeah those look nice. Some of those decals look familiar, did you use the ones from my decal pack?
I like the Azul and Aer Lingus paints!
- Posts: 270
- Joined: Sun Apr 13, 2014 5:50 pm
- Favorite Aircraft: Avro Vulcan B.Mk.2
- Location: Madchester, UK
- OS: Windows 8.GODAWFUL
- Has thanked: 6 times
- Been thanked: 24 times
A great start! As Flake said try to jump on TeamSpeak as much as you can!
- Posts: 169
- Joined: Fri Nov 01, 2013 12:57 pm
- Favorite Aircraft: F-22C Raptor II D
- Location: St. Ark
- OS: Win7 Ultimate; SP1
- Has thanked: 56 times
- Been thanked: 49 times
That looks really great! Keep it up!
- Senior Veteran
- Posts: 1897
- Joined: Thu Feb 03, 2011 4:22 pm
- Favorite Aircraft: Boeing 747, all variants
- Location: Central OK
- Has thanked: 1007 times
- Been thanked: 686 times
Very impressive HGEN. First post and you come bearing gifts
Some of these will likely find their way into an ATRP I'm currently working on at Mandiola Airport.
Check out my YSFS videos on my Youtube channel
ATRP: When used in my posts refers to "Air Traffic Replay Project"
Avatar: Pratt and Whitney JT8D-219
My general rant: I will call them blended winglets, not Sharklets; There is no CEO, it's just simply put, an Airbus 319/320/321, or the 320NEO, 321NEO etc. I didn't land IN DAL, I landed AT DAL. On the other hand, I did land in Dallas.
Website GRID updated for 2019. New stuff in the works!
Hi! I make average, undesirable, boring grey maps for YS Flight!
- Posts: 696
- Joined: Mon Mar 25, 2013 11:17 pm
- Favorite Aircraft: A-10A Thunderbolt 2
- Location: Skyway Air Base, home of the 345th TFW
- OS: Windows 10
- Has thanked: 298 times
- Been thanked: 84 times
Very impressive, HGEN. Welcome to YSFHQ.
- Posts: 78
- Joined: Tue Mar 08, 2011 10:45 pm
- Location: LI, NY
- Has thanked: 9 times
- Been thanked: 48 times
- Posts: 302
- Joined: Sun May 05, 2013 11:25 pm
- Favorite Aircraft: Flankers
- Location: Brasil
- OS: Windows 10 Pro x64
- Has thanked: 116 times
- Been thanked: 86 times
Nice work! Keep it up m8!
- Senior Veteran
- Posts: 1767
- Joined: Fri Mar 11, 2011 8:47 am
- Favorite Aircraft: Sukhoi Su-30MKM
- Location: Somewhere in Asia
- OS: Windows 10
- Has thanked: 778 times
- Been thanked: 192 times
Looking sharp there. Congrats and well done!
<= My usual online callsign
Mein Imgur gallery
. Feel free to use any of my screenshots (Crediting me is optional, but greatly appreciated)
Users browsing this forum: Bing [Bot] and 4 guests