YSFlight addon development, questions, tutorials, & more!
- Senior Veteran
- Posts: 2148
- Joined: Fri Feb 11, 2011 2:16 am
- Favorite Aircraft: A-10C Thunderbolt II
- Location: Indiana/Florida
- OS: Windows 10
- Has thanked: 230 times
- Been thanked: 405 times
So, this has probably been found before but I'm just now finding it. Thought this was interesting. I know Zak has actually already done some of these but I'll just leave this here in case anyone is interested in this kind of thing. Some of these are actually really interesting.
http://ws-clave.deviantart.com/gallery/ ... offset=720
VNAF Aerobatics Commanding Officer and Founder - - - YSAS Member - - - YS Aerobatic Pilot
YS ACC A-10 East Coast Demo Team pilot - - - B-1B Razor Demo Team pilot
VFA-49 GhostHawks Commanding Officer
- Posts: 583
- Joined: Tue Dec 04, 2012 4:31 am
- Favorite Aircraft: ufo
- Has thanked: 2 times
- Been thanked: 27 times
- Posts: 1149
- Joined: Tue Jun 18, 2013 7:00 pm
- Favorite Aircraft: YF-23A Black Widow II
- Location: Alabama
- OS: Windows 7
- Has thanked: 374 times
- Been thanked: 128 times
This concept should take modding priority.
But this is pretty nice too.
"Well boys, I reckon this is it...nuclear combat toe to toe with the Ruskies." - Major Kong
- Posts: 117
- Joined: Thu Nov 07, 2013 11:54 pm
- Favorite Aircraft: R-9A Arrowhead - F-16C Rainbow Falcon
- Has thanked: 38 times
- Been thanked: 42 times
theres always a bigger fish
- Business Class Membership
- Posts: 3224
- Joined: Sun Feb 06, 2011 6:17 pm
- Favorite Aircraft: Any thing with a prop.
- Location: New Iberia.LA.
- OS: Windows XP SP3
- Has thanked: 577 times
- Been thanked: 733 times
Wasn't the terrorfish a SYFY movie
- Posts: 270
- Joined: Sun Apr 13, 2014 5:50 pm
- Favorite Aircraft: Avro Vulcan B.Mk.2
- Location: Madchester, UK
- OS: Windows 10
- Has thanked: 6 times
- Been thanked: 24 times
im in love with the USAF lightning...... Soooooo goooooooood........
- Posts: 636
- Joined: Sun Jan 25, 2015 10:15 pm
- Favorite Aircraft: Concorde; F-15; Embraer 190; F-35
- Location: Buenos Aires, Argentina
- Has thanked: 150 times
- Been thanked: 229 times
this one could happen any time soon!
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 15 guests