These are the rules for posting addons on YSFHQ!
1. Include a screenshot of the addon.
- SCENERIES: An overview of the map (scenery selection window in YSF or Scenery Editor will work) and/or screenshots of major features in the game.
- AIRCRAFT/PLAYER-CONTROLED VEHICLES: A screenshot of the addon, either in the game or from viewing software such as Blender or DNMViewer.
- THIRD PARTY SOFTWARE: A screenshot of the user interface is recommended.
- If the addon is a completely original work of the author, include a statement of such.
- If the addon builds on any part created by a previous author, list the parts made by the previous author(s) with their original creator's name(s). This includes visual models, .dat files, cockpits, logos.
- For sceneries, include a link to any ground objects pack that may be needed with the map.
- Do you allow painting or modifications to be released?
- If so, do you want to be asked for permission first?
- How do you want future modders to credit you?
- Make a note that it is not fully completed.
- If the addon is incomplete and being abandoned for someone else to take up later, it belongs in the Boneyard.