- Posts: 358
- Joined: Sat Dec 10, 2011 10:28 pm
- Favorite Aircraft: F-15, F-22
- Location: YGBSM!
- Has thanked: 12 times
- Been thanked: 8 times
Trust me, it's fun. A missile that you control! Good for spots you get shot down by aaas in a plane. I originally wanted this to be my first scratch addon, but geopoly screwed up, so it ended up being an animated version of the stock aim-120. (Short range.) One problem. If you dont hit the ground after you kill the object you keep going, but your "explosive charge" is spent, so you can't really kill anything else. EDIT: You have to tell the gunner to "fire at will"(enter,9,then 1) for the missile to be able to kill.
Originally posted by yuser10
- Posts: 1094
- Joined: Fri Oct 02, 2015 9:27 am
- Favorite Aircraft: Antonov An-225 Mriya
- Location: Ukraine
- OS: Linux
- Has thanked: 567 times
- Been thanked: 236 times
“Spending #NewYearsEve w/ brave #Ukrainian Marines at a forward combat outpost - we stand w/ them in their fight against #Putin's aggression”
- John McCain, U.S. Senator for Arizona, Republican party
(31 DEC 2016)
- Posts: 3999
- Joined: Thu Feb 10, 2011 8:47 pm
- Favorite Aircraft: Honda CBR600RR. Shit I mean Boeing F/A-18A.
- Location: Newcastle, Australia
- OS: Windows 10 (x64)
- Has thanked: 668 times
- Been thanked: 956 times
Keeper of the peace and simultaneous stirrer of the ship.
I reaaaaaallly need to update my signature...
- Posts: 744
- Joined: Fri Jan 09, 2015 7:51 pm
- Favorite Aircraft: Mig-41 Firefly, Mig-21, F/A-53A Foxtrot
- Location: The Mün
- OS: Windows 7 Ultimate
- Has thanked: 73 times
- Been thanked: 267 times
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest