- Posts: 3541
- Joined: Sat Oct 29, 2011 7:23 pm
- Favorite Aircraft: SR-71 Blackbird
- Location: Eastern United States
- OS: Mac OSX
- Has thanked: 613 times
- Been thanked: 1323 times
Have you ever wanted to log your flights on a server? Well with the YS Flight Log, you can now easily process replay files and get key stats for your logs.
See my personal YS Civil Aviation Server Log here
Instructions for use.
- Download and Install Python 3.4.X. I wrote and tested in 3.4.2, but 3.4.9 is the latest, which has not been tested for compatibility with this code. Windows, Mac OSX, Others
- Unzip YS Flight Log.zip to a location of choice.
- Open "YS Flight Log.py" in Python.
- Press F5 to open GUI.
- Select .yfs File to process.
- Select YSFlight main Folder. (Note once selected, the Folder path will be select-able from the drop-down the next time you open the GUI.)
- Click Military or Civilian Log.
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest