[PROGRAM] Orb For YSFlight (Alpha-15Oct13)

Note that alterations to the YSFlight .EXE is forbidden
Flake
Core Staff
Core Staff
Favorite Aircraft: Boeing F/A-18A

Re: Ørb# For YSFlight [Alpha-29Sep13]

Post by Flake » Sun Sep 29, 2013 11:42 pm

Drachenfire wrote:Is there a TLDR version of what exactly this does for users and how to use it without 20 minutes of talk about packets and protocols?
That's sort of why I've host Orb Test sessions at major airshows, and whole heartedly encouraged people recording and releasing videos on the matter.
I am an accountant working full-time (and some). I'm not here as often as I would like to be. Send a message if you need me. There are a few people in the community who can get in contact with me urgently if you need - don't be afraid to ask. I just don't check here as frequently as I used to. Sorry!

Flake
Core Staff
Core Staff

Re: Ørb# For YSFlight [Alpha-30Sep13]

Post by Flake » Sun Sep 29, 2013 11:49 pm

We 30Sep13 now.

Latest Changes:
  • Fixed the bug where username/ground object name is replaced by the name of the object itself.
  • Fixed a bug where smoke color would not update correctly after using special smoke. [NOT TESTED]
I am an accountant working full-time (and some). I'm not here as often as I would like to be. Send a message if you need me. There are a few people in the community who can get in contact with me urgently if you need - don't be afraid to ask. I just don't check here as frequently as I used to. Sorry!

Flake
Core Staff
Core Staff

Re: Ørb# For YSFlight [Alpha-02Oct13]

Post by Flake » Wed Oct 02, 2013 3:01 am

Updated to 02Oct13.

Fixed a critical bug involving the saving/loading of DateTime variables to the database.

Flake
Core Staff
Core Staff

Re: Ørb# For YSFlight [Alpha-15Oct13]

Post by Flake » Tue Oct 15, 2013 1:11 am

Updated to 15Oct13.

Commands are now in a easy to manage and update format in C#.
Commands are now loaded on startup.
Weather commands now require the ManageServer permission.