Diy paper E6b and Runway approach computers.

Note that alterations to the YSFlight .EXE is forbidden
Gunny
Business Class Membership
Business Class Membership
Favorite Aircraft: Any thing with a prop.

Diy paper E6b and Runway approach computers.

Post by Gunny »

There are 4 object in this zip file that are from flightutilities.com latly gone off line.
One is a mechanical E6b wheel computer and a runway approach wheel computer both are PDF files and can be printed and mounted on thin card board stock than assembled.There are no instructions for use or assembly but they are rather simple to figure out.And instructions for the use of an E6b are on line.
There are also 2 computer apps for windows desktop use windows XP sp3 or earlier.
METARS reader gets their data from an internet connection and decodes it into plain English for ease of reading.I use it to set up ysflight for current weather and wind directions and speeds for where ever my scenery is.Obviously this will only work for off line flying.
Unit converter is an aviation based converter and is also for windows Xp sps or earlier it is a stand alone so no internet connection is required.
Both have set up and use instruction in their respective zips.They are application so there is no actual install required.Just set up and name a file into what ever directory you want it in and unzip them into it.I would however suggest that you put a shortcut for the .exe on your desk top for ease of access.I hope that you enjoy these as much as I have.But please do read the readme file in both apps just incase I missed something for the setups.
Diy paper E6b and Approach computers.zip
(10.27 MiB) Downloaded 930 times

Flight utilities is back up check it out.
http://www.flightutilities.com/index.aspx
Image[/align=centre]