- Business Class Membership
- Posts: 3224
- Joined: Sun Feb 06, 2011 6:17 pm
- Favorite Aircraft: Any thing with a prop.
- Location: New Iberia.LA.
- OS: Windows XP SP3
- Has thanked: 577 times
- Been thanked: 733 times
- Senior Veteran
- Posts: 1327
- Joined: Fri Oct 02, 2015 9:27 am
- Favorite Aircraft: Antonov An-225 Mriya
- Location: Ukraine
- OS: Linux
- Has thanked: 810 times
- Been thanked: 293 times
Yes, its would work offline (currently "gui-ysradar.py" is only interface template, but soon it will use YS protocol).Gunny wrote:I wonder if it could be coded to work off line as well?
Only thing you will need run YSFlight in "Server Mode"
For this run YSFlight, go to "Menu -> Network(N) -> Server". After that needed data would be listen on local IP 127.0.0.1 and port 7915.
Here is connector to YS protocol
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests