This program aims to overcome the 1000 second limit in YSFlight Replays by splitting the records into multiple files and than rejoining together.
2) Using the flight record editor in YSF, trim the replay to be 0 to 1000 seconds (or where you want it to end, eg: 0 to 500 seconds...)
3) Save that replay as part 1.
4) load the original record again and delete 0 to 1000 Seconds.
5) Save that replay as part 2
6) Resume flight as the flight lead at time 0.00 in the part 2 replay, and start recording again... up to 1000 seconds.
7) Rinse and repeat.
8) When done with the entire routine, join your records together with this program: Select part 1 as the first file and Part 2 as the second.
9) Now join the result of the last process, we'll call it _Merged, with part 3.
10) Repeat this step till all records are joined.
Note also for developers: This program comes with source code and it is a good library for loading and saving and editing replay files - it handles all data for aircraft (eg animations, smoke on/off) and most data for grounds (positions, headings... no other special data though.)