- Posts: 29
- Joined: Fri Nov 17, 2017 11:47 am
- Favorite Aircraft: Piper Cub
- Location: Ohio
- OS: Windows 7 HP
- Has thanked: 11 times
- Been thanked: 16 times
And looking for a small project that would let me learn all the parts of ground objects.
I like the look of the tower at Barra airfield so here ya go.
Created from scratch using only gepolyo and notepadd++
You are free to use this on any YSF map as long as:
You give me credit for the model
Say what changes (if any) you made to it.
I know this is much more detailed than most YSF objects so I have included a lite version and a coarse model.
But, I did not have any fps drop when I replaced the tower at Resort Island with this one.
And I am running on a pretty low spec laptop
- (14 KiB) Downloaded 28 times
- Business Class Membership
- Posts: 3188
- Joined: Sun Feb 06, 2011 6:17 pm
- Favorite Aircraft: Any thing with a prop.
- Location: New Iberia.LA.
- OS: Windows XP SP3
- Has thanked: 539 times
- Been thanked: 682 times
- Posts: 4237
- Joined: Thu Feb 10, 2011 8:47 pm
- Favorite Aircraft: Honda CBR1000RR (2004).
- Location: Australia
- OS: Windows 10 (x64)
- Has thanked: 800 times
- Been thanked: 1120 times
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest