[BONEYARD] Decaff's Decals (11.20.2014)

For unfinished work, or to pass along to other modders for completion.
decaff_42
Staff
Staff
Favorite Aircraft: SR-71 Blackbird

[BONEYARD] Decaff's Decals (11.20.2014)

Post by decaff_42 »

I'm proud to release this updated Decals pack. As I often find myself creating new decals for different packs I update this pack at about the same pace as I create passenger airline packs. I have also included a few requested decals and as always I'm open to decal requests.

This pack contains 33 unique airlines, 13 different country flags and several alliance/ airline group logos.
One new feature in this pack is the inclusion of fonts that some of the decals use. If you want to play around or make your own version, the resources are there for a few of them.

I also included the YS Paint Kit fonts to try and collect the collective decal modding resources into one package.

Download It Here!

Credits:
Google
YS Paint Kit
Check out my website YSDecaff for all my tutorials and addon releases.
Visit my GitHub page for Python codes: https://github.com/decaff42?tab=repositories

YSFlight Addon Database - Find links to nearly every addon made for YSFlight!
Submit Addon To Database
NajmiCreative
Modding Team
Modding Team
Favorite Aircraft: MiG-29N,SU-30 MKM

Re: [BONEYARD] Decaff's Decals (11.20.2014)

Post by NajmiCreative »

thanks for the request on the Air Asia decals,decaff.....
I will made Air Asia,Transmile Air Sevices VA to join with MASVA and begin the Malaysia Virtual Airlines of YSFlight division(just like the FSX version...)
My official website
My Twitter NOTE:All my rework model are allowed for repaint and need to credit on publish..no need to PM me anymore
[align=center]for modifications on my mods,please PM me first,and credit me and original creator(if my work were rework)[/align]