For unfinished work, or to pass along to other modders for completion.
- Posts: 777
- Joined: Fri Jan 09, 2015 7:51 pm
- Favorite Aircraft: Mig-41 Firefly, Mig-21, F/A-53A Foxtrot
- Location: The Mün
- OS: Windows 7 Ultimate
- Has thanked: 82 times
- Been thanked: 287 times
These are the converted models from FS2004. These will require a lot of work since nothing has been changed in the mdl-3ds-dnm conversion. Alphasim freeware models are open license so as long as they remain freeware you may do whatever you want to them. Good luck and enjoy!
- (1.02 MiB) Downloaded 78 times
- (1.58 MiB) Downloaded 55 times
- Posts: 314
- Joined: Sun Jul 24, 2016 11:59 pm
- Favorite Aircraft: Mitsubishi Zero
- Location: Cupertino, CA
- OS: Windows 10
- Has thanked: 45 times
- Been thanked: 153 times
I tried to combine the .dat, but it doesn't work as I thought. I'll try my best on this one. The .dnm looks cool though.
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest