[BONEYARD] Boeing Steerman
Posted: Sun Oct 30, 2016 10:15 pm
This mesh is looking for a modder to take it to completion. I've significantly reduced the vertex count from ~65000 to ~13000. The things that are left: Animation, cockpit instruments, painting.
Just a note: The blender file has some textures applied to the mesh from the Original Model.
Original Author: Helijah
Original Release Page: http://www.blendswap.com/blends/view/69750
Original Release License: CC-BY-SA
YSFlight Mesh Edits: Decaff_42You must give credit to the author of this blend.
You must distribute any derivative works under the same license.
Suggested Path Forward:
- Finish Editing the base mesh to your liking
- Export to DNM (the current one included is old)
- Import new DNM into Blender (To completely get rid of the textures)
- Animate (I have done nothing towards this so it will be animation from scratch!)
- Paint (May need some decals, See the original model (blender file) for an example paint scheme)
- Make DAT (Ask some airshow ppl for suggestions if you get lost. Remember this is supposed to be a trainer and relatively stable)
- Release awesomeness