(YSATC) - You are Cleared for Takeoff!

Moderator: Turbofan

Turbofan
Senior Veteran
Senior Veteran
Favorite Aircraft: Boeing 747, all variants

YSATC - Controllers Wanted

Post by Turbofan »

In preparation for the 20th anniversary fly-in of Penguin Airways Virtual and National and Commuter airlines, YSATC will be providing Terminal Area Control services for HNL. At the moment, there is only one controller available for the event to my knowledge (me), and as YSATC has kind of fallen apart with the abscence of a couple of members, there is a need for new controllers. If anyone is interested in doing air traffic control, let me know (either reply to this thread or pm me). YSATC is looking for about 3-4 controllers (not for this event - but for future events). I will have short training sessions once enough candidates sign-up. Note that you have to be flexible in that this is not MSFS so ATC is rather simple if you come from a VATSIM background. Also, you must really want to be a controller and have fun doing this. I am hoping this re-energizes YSATC as a whole and puts back some interest into it.

Thanks,

Turbofan
Fedor
Favorite Aircraft: Cessna C172

Re: YSATC - Controllers Wanted

Post by Fedor »

Hope it's not too late! I'm here!
I don't have a website, but.. I have my recordings! https://soundcloud.com/salton1
jetskit
Penguin Airways VA
Penguin Airways VA
Favorite Aircraft: 757 - 200,787,a319,a320

Re: YSATC - Controllers Wanted

Post by jetskit »

Fedor wrote:Hope it's not too late! I'm here!
Hey Fedor, you were a little late to the event, but I'm sure there will be more to come just like it. Most civilian events often do need some controllers, so the next time an event comes up just let the host know that you are able to control :D
"Aviation was not an industry nor a science. It was a love."|YS ATCO|PAVA CEO|