- Senior Veteran
- Posts: 1962
- Joined: Thu Feb 03, 2011 4:22 pm
- Favorite Aircraft: Boeing 747, all variants
- Location: Southern Plains
- Has thanked: 1051 times
- Been thanked: 745 times
Just three rules:
1. Contact me through Teamspeak or F12 chat when you are 35 miles from HNL with your callsign, say which altitude you are at and your aircraft type.
2. Remember - one at a time.
3. Have fun!
Runway 8L will be the arrivals runway for all aircraft. Runway 4R will be used in case it is needed. Both 4W and 8W will be open as well for operations of amphibious aircraft (departures and arrivals).
As we are not expecting much in the way of activity, it should be a fairly easy operation ATC-wise, but if many more people show up than expected, do expect delays and possibly some holding. Judging from past turnouts however, I don't think that will be necessary.
If you use chat to communicate, I will have some delay in responding, so do not contact me repeatedly. I will respond within a minute, so have some patience and I will get back with you.
Finally, note that since this is a fly-in, I am expecting mainly arrivals at HNL. However, there is no ban on departures from HNL, but do expect some delays for departing aircraft, especially if I am handling multiple arrivals at once (as in two or more). If you are departing from HNL, just contact me with your callsign, state aircraft type and your destination. Once you are airborne you will be on own navigation.
Anyway, that's all and we hope to see a decent number of you online tomorrow!
- Posts: 571
- Joined: Wed Jul 15, 2015 12:18 pm
- Favorite Aircraft: F-14, F-15D&E, SR-71, King Air 200, B737
- Location: Mansfield, Mo. USA
- OS: Windows 7 Ultimate
- Has thanked: 94 times
- Been thanked: 127 times
- First Class Membership
- Posts: 3887
- Joined: Wed Oct 19, 2011 5:01 am
- Favorite Aircraft: Baron 58
- Location: Tennessee
- OS: Win 10
- Has thanked: 1664 times
- Been thanked: 1764 times
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest