[SEPT 29-30] YSFlight International Air Show 2012 (YSAS)

User avatar
Crazypilot
Honorary Contributor
Honorary Contributor
Posts: 2578
Joined: Wed Jun 22, 2011 4:22 pm
Favorite Aircraft: F-16C
Location: Pakistan
Has thanked: 191 times
Been thanked: 92 times
Contact:

Re: [SEPT 29/30] YSFlight International Air Show 2012

Post by Crazypilot » Tue Sep 11, 2012 10:46 am

Venom wrote:Weird scheduling on sunday. Shouldn't the F-22 and F-4 flybys be BEFORE the Heritage Flight? :?:


EDIT: Are the Civilian Jumpers going to be repainted to look like the Golden Knights? If not then someone should consider doing that as well as making a version for the Navy Leap Frogs.
I could do that if Scarecrow wants it.
Boneless Pizza

User avatar
Shiny Rice
57th Polyvalent Sq
57th Polyvalent Sq
Posts: 1389
Joined: Wed Apr 27, 2011 3:28 pm
Favorite Aircraft: Su-35
Has thanked: 28 times
Been thanked: 42 times

Re: [SEPT 29/30] YSFlight International Air Show 2012

Post by Shiny Rice » Tue Sep 11, 2012 10:47 am

Scarecrow wrote:
Rise and Shine wrote:Want to make something clear Scarecrow, I put in my submission that I could do it in Sunday, but I unfortunatly I won't be able to do the demo, I have school next day and it's too late for me.
We either can reschedule you early or we can drop on Sunday. Your registration stated "Both Days (I'm a Solo act)". Let me know on what changes I can do to accommodate you.
Yes, I'd rather get rescheduled earlier, please.
CO of the 57th Cloud Rippers
"We rip those clouds apart so you can see the sun!"
Now 100% more decomissioned!

User avatar
Flake
Staff
Staff
Posts: 4208
Joined: Thu Feb 10, 2011 8:47 pm
Favorite Aircraft: Honda CBR1000RR (2004).
Location: Australia
OS: Windows 10 (x64)
Has thanked: 788 times
Been thanked: 1101 times
Contact:

Re: [SEPT 29/30] YSFlight International Air Show 2012

Post by Flake » Wed Sep 12, 2012 3:57 am

The Replay for Team Metallicas Demo is submitted.
Image
Oi. You. Yeah you. Subscribe to my videos. Text your cousins, tell them to do it too!

User avatar
Ace Lord
Staff
Staff
Posts: 373
Joined: Thu Feb 10, 2011 8:45 pm
Favorite Aircraft: Too many to list
Location: Lost Hills Bunker Complex
OS: Windows 10
Has thanked: 45 times
Been thanked: 106 times

Re: [SEPT 29/30] YSFlight International Air Show 2012

Post by Ace Lord » Thu Sep 13, 2012 6:50 pm

I had nearly forgotten to add my solo display for this show. This year I am breaking out the IL-2 from the Oranleed Collection for a combat demonstration, where I will need some volunteers from the audience to (remotely) play the part of a few unfortunate Panzer crews.

The Oranleed Pack is still available HERE. Just download the collection pack and all of his IL-2s will be there.
Image

User avatar
DD-Destroyer
Contributor
Contributor
Posts: 308
Joined: Tue May 22, 2012 11:45 pm
Favorite Aircraft: FA-50 Golden Eagle
Location: Seoul
OS: Windows
Has thanked: 3 times
Been thanked: 148 times
Contact:

Re: [SEPT 29/30] YSFlight International Air Show 2012

Post by DD-Destroyer » Thu Sep 13, 2012 11:17 pm

Because of timezone problem, our participants will be only 3~4 pilots. It makes our firepower decreased. So we perform some aerobatics after assault demonstration. Please understand us. We're very sorry.

User avatar
Scarecrow
Senior Veteran
Senior Veteran
Posts: 1252
Joined: Thu Feb 03, 2011 3:08 am
Favorite Aircraft: T-50B
Location: IND
OS: Windows
Has thanked: 61 times
Been thanked: 270 times

Re: [SEPT 29/30] YSFlight International Air Show 2012

Post by Scarecrow » Fri Sep 14, 2012 12:27 am

DD-Destroyer wrote:Because of timezone problem, our participants will be only 3~4 pilots. It makes our firepower decreased. So we perform some aerobatics after assault demonstration. Please understand us. We're very sorry.
That's fine. You have your 10-15 minutes to do whatever you want.

"si hoc legere scis nimium eruditionis habes"

Image

User avatar
Crazypilot
Honorary Contributor
Honorary Contributor
Posts: 2578
Joined: Wed Jun 22, 2011 4:22 pm
Favorite Aircraft: F-16C
Location: Pakistan
Has thanked: 191 times
Been thanked: 92 times
Contact:

Re: [SEPT 29/30] YSFlight International Air Show 2012

Post by Crazypilot » Fri Sep 14, 2012 1:24 pm

Ace Lord wrote:I had nearly forgotten to add my solo display for this show. This year I am breaking out the IL-2 from the Oranleed Collection for a combat demonstration, where I will need some volunteers from the audience to (remotely) play the part of a few unfortunate Panzer crews.

The Oranleed Pack is still available HERE. Just download the collection pack and all of his IL-2s will be there.
Sure, how many Panzers do you need? Would you like us to fire (like storm troopers) at you?
Boneless Pizza

User avatar
Shiny Rice
57th Polyvalent Sq
57th Polyvalent Sq
Posts: 1389
Joined: Wed Apr 27, 2011 3:28 pm
Favorite Aircraft: Su-35
Has thanked: 28 times
Been thanked: 42 times

Re: [SEPT 29/30] YSFlight International Air Show 2012

Post by Shiny Rice » Fri Sep 14, 2012 4:19 pm

If you don't do it too late, I might be another Panzer.
CO of the 57th Cloud Rippers
"We rip those clouds apart so you can see the sun!"
Now 100% more decomissioned!

User avatar
Airbourne
Contributor
Contributor
Posts: 468
Joined: Thu Feb 10, 2011 9:51 pm
Favorite Aircraft: F-16 Fighting Falcon
Location: Chicago, Illinois
OS: Windows 10
Has thanked: 98 times
Been thanked: 326 times

Re: [SEPT 29/30] YSFlight International Air Show 2012

Post by Airbourne » Sat Sep 15, 2012 6:20 pm

Scarecrow, if I add ground objects to my map and my map only, will it work fine on the server and there won't be any problems?
Image

User avatar
Crazypilot
Honorary Contributor
Honorary Contributor
Posts: 2578
Joined: Wed Jun 22, 2011 4:22 pm
Favorite Aircraft: F-16C
Location: Pakistan
Has thanked: 191 times
Been thanked: 92 times
Contact:

Re: [SEPT 29/30] YSFlight International Air Show 2012

Post by Crazypilot » Sat Sep 15, 2012 6:36 pm

Airbourne wrote:Scarecrow, if I add ground objects to my map and my map only, will it work fine on the server and there won't be any problems?
Lemme answer that for you. If by 'my map and my map only', you mean client side, then there will be no difference.
Boneless Pizza

User avatar
Ace Lord
Staff
Staff
Posts: 373
Joined: Thu Feb 10, 2011 8:45 pm
Favorite Aircraft: Too many to list
Location: Lost Hills Bunker Complex
OS: Windows 10
Has thanked: 45 times
Been thanked: 106 times

Re: [SEPT 29/30] YSFlight International Air Show 2012

Post by Ace Lord » Sat Sep 15, 2012 8:28 pm

Crazypilot wrote:
Ace Lord wrote:I had nearly forgotten to add my solo display for this show. This year I am breaking out the IL-2 from the Oranleed Collection for a combat demonstration, where I will need some volunteers from the audience to (remotely) play the part of a few unfortunate Panzer crews.

The Oranleed Pack is still available HERE. Just download the collection pack and all of his IL-2s will be there.
Sure, how many Panzers do you need? Would you like us to fire (like storm troopers) at you?
I will only ask that you stay parked on the runway and aim towards the crowd, but not fire. I will give instructions to volunteers when the demonstration begins, so as ot eliminate confusion
Image

User avatar
Crazypilot
Honorary Contributor
Honorary Contributor
Posts: 2578
Joined: Wed Jun 22, 2011 4:22 pm
Favorite Aircraft: F-16C
Location: Pakistan
Has thanked: 191 times
Been thanked: 92 times
Contact:

Re: [SEPT 29/30] YSFlight International Air Show 2012

Post by Crazypilot » Sun Sep 16, 2012 6:49 am

Ace Lord wrote:
Crazypilot wrote:
Ace Lord wrote:I had nearly forgotten to add my solo display for this show. This year I am breaking out the IL-2 from the Oranleed Collection for a combat demonstration, where I will need some volunteers from the audience to (remotely) play the part of a few unfortunate Panzer crews.

The Oranleed Pack is still available HERE. Just download the collection pack and all of his IL-2s will be there.
Sure, how many Panzers do you need? Would you like us to fire (like storm troopers) at you?
I will only ask that you stay parked on the runway and aim towards the crowd, but not fire. I will give instructions to volunteers when the demonstration begins, so as ot eliminate confusion
Okay, I just thought a couple of shots would make it seem more realistic. After all, we'd take care not to hit you.
Boneless Pizza

User avatar
Scarecrow
Senior Veteran
Senior Veteran
Posts: 1252
Joined: Thu Feb 03, 2011 3:08 am
Favorite Aircraft: T-50B
Location: IND
OS: Windows
Has thanked: 61 times
Been thanked: 270 times

Re: [SEPT 29/30] YSFlight International Air Show 2012

Post by Scarecrow » Tue Sep 18, 2012 7:10 pm

Please understand at this time the air show is NOT rescheduled. However it may be due to FAA requirements in real time. Read more here:

http://ysfhq.com/?q=news/2012/09/ysas-m ... bligations

"si hoc legere scis nimium eruditionis habes"

Image

User avatar
DD-Destroyer
Contributor
Contributor
Posts: 308
Joined: Tue May 22, 2012 11:45 pm
Favorite Aircraft: FA-50 Golden Eagle
Location: Seoul
OS: Windows
Has thanked: 3 times
Been thanked: 148 times
Contact:

Re: [SEPT 29/30] YSFlight International Air Show 2012

Post by DD-Destroyer » Wed Sep 19, 2012 3:38 pm

We have a not good news. In Korea, YSIA day is kinds of Thanksgiving Day of Western. So maybe we can't join in YSIA. I'll tell you exactly next week. We are very sorry to you.

User avatar
Kilo 11
Veteran
Veteran
Posts: 715
Joined: Wed Aug 31, 2011 5:42 pm
Favorite Aircraft: Supermarine Spitfire
Location: Rohan, Middle Earth
Has thanked: 51 times
Been thanked: 84 times
Contact:

Re: [SEPT 29/30] YSFlight International Air Show 2012

Post by Kilo 11 » Wed Sep 19, 2012 9:08 pm

Scarecrow wrote:Please understand at this time the air show is NOT rescheduled. However it may be due to FAA requirements in real time. Read more here:

http://ysfhq.com/?q=news/2012/09/ysas-m ... bligations
SC, if the show is rescheduled please take me off the schedule, I will be out of town during October 6 and 7.
https://www.facebook.com/vnafairfest?fref=ts
VNAF AirFest staff 2012-2016
Virtual display pilot

User avatar
Scarecrow
Senior Veteran
Senior Veteran
Posts: 1252
Joined: Thu Feb 03, 2011 3:08 am
Favorite Aircraft: T-50B
Location: IND
OS: Windows
Has thanked: 61 times
Been thanked: 270 times

Re: [SEPT 29/30] YSFlight International Air Show 2012

Post by Scarecrow » Thu Sep 20, 2012 1:32 pm

DD-Destroyer wrote:We have a not good news. In Korea, YSIA day is kinds of Thanksgiving Day of Western. So maybe we can't join in YSIA. I'll tell you exactly next week. We are very sorry to you.
We have not rescheduled yet, it is just a possibility. If we do, changes will be made accordingly.

"si hoc legere scis nimium eruditionis habes"

Image

User avatar
Crazypilot
Honorary Contributor
Honorary Contributor
Posts: 2578
Joined: Wed Jun 22, 2011 4:22 pm
Favorite Aircraft: F-16C
Location: Pakistan
Has thanked: 191 times
Been thanked: 92 times
Contact:

Re: [SEPT 29/30] YSFlight International Air Show 2012

Post by Crazypilot » Thu Sep 20, 2012 4:59 pm

I told you the routine for the Vulcan Tornado Demo as well as the HAVA Demo. Is it okay if I make a few changes to the routines of both demos?
Boneless Pizza

User avatar
Scarecrow
Senior Veteran
Senior Veteran
Posts: 1252
Joined: Thu Feb 03, 2011 3:08 am
Favorite Aircraft: T-50B
Location: IND
OS: Windows
Has thanked: 61 times
Been thanked: 270 times

Re: [SEPT 29/30] YSFlight International Air Show 2012

Post by Scarecrow » Thu Sep 20, 2012 5:29 pm

Crazypilot wrote:I told you the routine for the Vulcan Tornado Demo as well as the HAVA Demo. Is it okay if I make a few changes to the routines of both demos?
Yep. Go for it. Just fill out the form again and just put something to fill the required fields. Make sure you say who you are and your new changes for the demo in the "more info" section.

"si hoc legere scis nimium eruditionis habes"

Image

User avatar
DD-Destroyer
Contributor
Contributor
Posts: 308
Joined: Tue May 22, 2012 11:45 pm
Favorite Aircraft: FA-50 Golden Eagle
Location: Seoul
OS: Windows
Has thanked: 3 times
Been thanked: 148 times
Contact:

Re: [SEPT 29/30] YSFlight International Air Show 2012

Post by DD-Destroyer » Mon Sep 24, 2012 3:03 am

MSJF can't join this airshow. We are very sorry.

User avatar
Scarecrow
Senior Veteran
Senior Veteran
Posts: 1252
Joined: Thu Feb 03, 2011 3:08 am
Favorite Aircraft: T-50B
Location: IND
OS: Windows
Has thanked: 61 times
Been thanked: 270 times

Re: [SEPT 29/30] YSFlight International Air Show 2012

Post by Scarecrow » Mon Sep 24, 2012 2:12 pm

Ace Lord -

Your two Panzer individuals are CrazyPilot and Rise & Shine. This is due that if we open it up for all to use we'll have chaos as people cross the crowd line and such. Have to keep sterile airspace for the duration. You can have another or more Panzers (4 is even fine) if they are pre-arranged.

"si hoc legere scis nimium eruditionis habes"

Image

Locked

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest