- Richard Vo
- Posts: 521
- Joined: Mon Dec 14, 2015 8:19 pm
- Favorite Aircraft: A380, JAS-39
- Location: Sweden
- OS: Windows 10
- Has thanked: 316 times
- Been thanked: 111 times
The A380 is ahead of its time. With the resilient passenger traffic growth for times to come (reference from Airbus's Global Market Forecast), plus congested airports, the A380 could not be ignored.
By any chance if you have Instagram, please drop a follow on @rv_aviation02 and if you have Twitter, please drop a follow on @vhaq_aero. Appreciate that!
- Posts: 1011
- Joined: Wed Mar 28, 2012 8:49 pm
- Favorite Aircraft: The Boeing 757
- Location: Providence, Rhode Island
- OS: Windows 10/Gentoo
- Has thanked: 272 times
- Been thanked: 205 times
Beginner ATC for hire!
-New England Scenery
**Word of Caution**
My knowledge is limited. Anything I write in my posts may or may not be accurate. To be honest I think its all crap.
- Posts: 636
- Joined: Sun Jan 25, 2015 10:15 pm
- Favorite Aircraft: Concorde; F-15; Embraer 190; F-35
- Location: Buenos Aires, Argentina
- Has thanked: 150 times
- Been thanked: 229 times
Please use the PM (Private message) tool to send this type of message!Quan Vo wrote:Have you put your a380 back to service?
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest