Voting - Online Play [Closes 30th Sep]

Announcements which were previously posted on our Drupal and WordPress blogs.

Which 2 staff members should be elected?

Poll ended at Sat Oct 01, 2016 12:00 am

Nodoka Hanamura
29%
Nighthawk
18%
Random_Flyer66
2%
VNAF ONE
52%

Total votes: 56

YSFHQ
Staff Chief
Staff Chief
Favorite Aircraft: All of them.

Voting - Online Play [Closes 30th Sep]

Post by YSFHQ » Mon Sep 12, 2016 11:46 pm

NOMINATIONS - ONLINE PLAY - CLOSED
How to nominate:
Simply post your reason below as to why you would be the best candidate for the role and why members of YSFHQ should vote for you. That easy.

See example post below!
Example nomination post:
A. Nominee wrote:Hi YSFHQ! I am most suitable for this role because I am good at stuff. Remember that one time I did the thing? Please vote for me!
Remember to adhere to the nomination rules and campaigning rules!
See the anouncement thread here: viewtopic.php?f=167&t=8870#p102760

NOMINATIONS HAVE CLOSED! THANK YOU TO ALL NOMINEES!

VOTING FOR ONLINE PLAY STAFF HAS ENDED!

Voting closed on 30th September 2016 @ 23:59 UTC. Core Staff will now verify the integrity of this vote and announce the winners shortly! Please stand by!
YSFlight Headquarters
Administrative / Official Account

Nodoka Hanamura
Veteran
Veteran
Favorite Aircraft: Su-24, Mig-29, Su-27, F-18, F-15, ADF-01, Icon A5

Re: Nominations - Online Play [Closes 22nd Sep]

Post by Nodoka Hanamura » Fri Sep 16, 2016 2:17 am

I have been a Member of YSFHQ since around it's creation. I also am the founder of GrunSolutions, a YSFlight-originated Gaming Clan/Community, which has grown since it's birth as the Grun TFS in 2014. I wish to try to find ways to make YSFHQ and in turn, YSFlight more accessible and known to the public, allowing for the game to grow through promoting it on Social Media, and investing in Advertising in areas that would be suitable for our growth - something that our community as a whole needs.

I also seek to help promote the growth of Combat and Aerobatics - two communities which have been slowing down in the past years. How I plan to do this is help work on starting combat events in tandem with other Combat Groups (akin to Red Flag, Joint Operations) and Helping with the expansion of smaller groups in need of personnel, as well as helping grow our Airshow Scene by helping with event promotion and management inside and out of YSFHQ. I look forward to serving with the Administration Team in YSFHQ, and helping grow this game we've come to love.
Last edited by Nodoka Hanamura on Tue Sep 20, 2016 5:49 pm, edited 5 times in total.
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████

Nighthawk
Favorite Aircraft: RAH-66 Comanche

Re: Nominations - Online Play [Opens 16th Sep]

Post by Nighthawk » Fri Sep 16, 2016 3:37 am

Hello all,

Some of you may not know me, due to lack of activity on YSFHQ. I have been on YSFlight since 2008/2009 till sometime around 2011, where I took a leave of absence from the YSFlight community. I had came back on July 1st, 2015, which I re-enlisted back into the VFA-49 Ghosthawks (the only YSFlight virtual air force that I've been in, ever since 2008 or 2009). I have a whole lot of free-time at the time being, which can be used to help contribute to the community, hence my entry into the Online Staff role. Now, airshows are too complicated for me to set up, but I am perfectly capable of hosting other events like meet-ups, ATC events, maybe even combat events/furballs as well.

jetskit
Penguin Airways VA
Penguin Airways VA
Favorite Aircraft: 757 - 200,787,a319,a320

Post by jetskit » Fri Sep 16, 2016 11:59 am

Goodluck guys, I wish you all the best in the running!
"Aviation was not an industry nor a science. It was a love."|YS ATCO|PAVA CEO|

Random_Flyer66
Rookie
Rookie
Favorite Aircraft: 737-800

Post by Random_Flyer66 » Fri Sep 16, 2016 5:43 pm

Hello Ysflight community,

You may know me as that annoying person that asks stupid questions about the game. But, I am also a good flyer that is willing to obey rules in servers. I can also makes some good jokes and make the servers a fun place to fly.
I can Photoshop stuff

VNAF ONE
Senior Veteran
Senior Veteran
Favorite Aircraft: A-10C Thunderbolt II

Re: Nominations - Online Play [Closes 22nd Sep]

Post by VNAF ONE » Wed Sep 21, 2016 4:57 pm

In the past few years, I have watched YSFHQ and the entire YS community grow and become stronger. At the heart of this is flying together online. Encouraging and embracing online play is crucial to the administration of this forum, the largest gathering place and home of the largest community in YS Flight. With the organization of online gatherings such as AirFest and several air shows, I have demonstrated working knowledge of online activity. Additionally, my years of experience promoting YS, analyzing its growth, moderating the forum and community, and being an active player and modder, further strengthen my role. I hope the members of the forum and representatives of the outstanding community can entrust me to continue working for them. I look forward to working with the next team of administrators and continuing to assist and guide the community on track towards a better future.
VNAF Aerobatics Commanding Officer and Founder - - - YSAS Member - - - YS Aerobatic Pilot
YS ACC A-10 East Coast Demo Team pilot - - - B-1B Razor Demo Team pilot
VFA-49 GhostHawks Commanding Officer