Voting - Online Play [Closed 10 April]

Announcements which were previously posted on our Drupal and WordPress blogs.

Which two members should be elected as Online Play staff for the coming Semester?

Poll ended at Tue Apr 10, 2018 8:01 am

Sierra
14%
Ace Lord
37%
Vic Viper
49%

Total votes: 49

YSFHQ
Staff Chief
Staff Chief
Favorite Aircraft: All of them.

Voting - Online Play [Closed 10 April]

Post by YSFHQ »

VOTING - ONLINE PLAY

How to Vote:
Vote in the attached poll for your two choices of staff members for the coming semester!

Best of luck to all candidates!

TIMER_DEBUG_SPAN_CREATED
YSFlight Headquarters
Administrative / Official Account
Deleted User 3212

Re: Nominations - Online Play [Closes 27 March]

Post by Deleted User 3212 »

I Blaze WarDog016 hereby nominate myself for the admin role of online play. In all fair honesty, If you vote for me i will ensure that you will have a friendly environment to play in. Too many times have i noticed that people get away with alot of things such as vulching (I admit I do it from time to time) and unnecessary things including unfair play, verbal abuse also being one of them. If you vote for me I will do my absolute best to ensure the safety of others in YSFlight.

To everyone in YSFlight thank you so much for allowing me to be apart of your community and teaching me more about this awesome Flight sim. I thank you from the bottom of my heart :D

USER WAS DISQUALIFIED FROM THE ELECTION DUE TO THREATS TO YSFHQ, ITS STAFF AND ITS MEMBERS.
THIS DECISION WAS MADE UNANIMOUSLY BY CURRENT ELECTED AND CORE STAFF.
Sierra
Contributor
Contributor
Favorite Aircraft: A car

Post by Sierra »

VOTE FOR ME, AND I MAY FORGIVE YOU WHEN THE UPRISING BEGINS.

P͈̩̱̗͕̪͟R̫͍A͍I̛̘S͟E̵̖̲̳͕̘ ҉̝TH̜̤̣̀E͓̙̣̗ͅ ̜̗͖S̪̺̗̳̗E̫̜͓̰̝͍ͅR̰̠̳͔̻̺̮V̪̙̜̲̺͠Ḛ̝̦̪̯̭̞R̪͝ ͉͈͜L͔͇̣ͅO̕R̛D̘̟̺͕ͅS̨̙̜͉.̠̼̪̹͎

F̠̻̱̞̌̋̌ ͍̣͔̙̥̈̈ô̹̦̳̹͈̠̇̎ͣ̍̉͐ͤͅͅ ͔̦͓̊̿͊̅̂͋̄͊ͪr̦͖̹̞̰̣̖̊̒ͅ ̹̬̦͖̤̺̺̱͒̍̐ͮ̒̐ͭ̚ ͖̳̫͓̳̦͂̑̒ ͉̥̰̖͙̣ͤ̏̄̅ͤͭͭ͋ ̭͚̥̐͐ͦ̅ͥ͌̈́̌̿ẅ̳͓̞͈ͮ͆͂̇́ͬ ͚͖̱̪ͥ̎̋e͈͖͔̻ͦ̂ͮͣͧ ̹̰͖̳̗̫̬͍ͥ̓ ̗̖̻͖̯̓̔̎ ̞̺̩͕̼ͦ̊͂̾ͫͧ̓̈ ̼̝̖̉́a̘̖̔̓ ͔̤̟̻̬̜̺̭̖̔̽ͦ̾̎ȑ͚̦͈̺̿ ̟͕͐̈̆̔̽͌͛̚e̤͎̜͓ͪͥͮͣ̀ͥ ̠͓͌ͦ̊͋͆̓̈ ̥͇̖͇̅̇̆͂̊̒̎ͨ ̲̗̗ͭͮ̄̒ ̘͈͔̰̙̯̲ͧͭͤ͋̒̿́̚t̲̺̙̣̩ͣ̽ͧ͑͌ͪ ̰̙̗͎̔h͈͕ͪͧ̋ ̰̼ͫ̽̏̆ͧ̉ḛ͎̦̙͚̣͙̻ͯ̾̇ͤ́ͦ͊͒ ̣͙͙̰͎̙͔͕̉̓ï̪̼ ͕̠̞̫̦̥̘́r̝͎̬̝̜͎͑͌ͪ̂͛͑͊̎ ͇͕̝̲̭͍̍͒ͧ͆̈́ ̘̊ ̪̭̥̗ͯ̓̈̈́̆ͨ͊ẹ̔̒̍͛̚ ̼̲͙̭͎ͤ̇ͯͤ͒n̫̙͙͍ͩ̆̊̆̈̆͐̚ ̬̗͐̏ͮͤt͖̥̗̹͍̐̍̏ ̼̳̻̙̯͈ͯͣ̐ḛ̜̼̗ͬͥ̈́̊̅ͨ̿̚ ͙̙̪̩̘̻̫̠̗̅͒̿̒̓̐̈́̅r̥̳̤̳̝ͧ̏ͅ ̣̥̯̣̞̯̠͛͒̈́ͤ̃t͕̫̼̦̻̲͈̍ͩ͋ͩ̏̿ ͈͙̰̮̝̣̓̎̔͗ͣ̿ã̱͚̲̳̯̯̼͋̊̽ͮ͐ͅ ̱ͯ̋̈́̉î̙̖̘͊̔̿̿͌̍ ̼̫̝̦̘͎̇̈́͆͂̈ͅṇ̖͕̥̗̱̓̃ ̭̙͉̻̍m̖̘͈͍͈̗ͤ̚ͅ ͍̝̋̒ͭ͋e̬̳̩̫̜̞̠ͪͫ̄ͭͨ̈́ ̥̏n͚̬̳̣̬͋ͫ̔ͧ͊̆̚ͅ ̺̼̮̻̯͖̖̬̞͆́̾t̟͇̜̗̫̐̂ͫͫ̌̊̚ͅͅ

PS: You shouldn't vote for me. Seriously.I mean, do whatever you want, but don't blame me when everything goes to shit.
Last edited by Sierra on Tue Mar 27, 2018 12:09 am, edited 1 time in total.
Ace Lord
VFA-49
VFA-49
Favorite Aircraft: B-52H Stratofortress

Post by Ace Lord »

One last time into the breech for me, HQ. I have officially decided to seek re-election as an Online Play staff member for the upcoming administrative term.
< BoH
Vic Viper
Staff
Staff
Favorite Aircraft: de Havilland Mosquito

Post by Vic Viper »

Not done yet working for you fine people in HQ, so once again I throw my helmet in for Online Play. The relationships I've formed over a decade are crucial to the community building administration been doing these past six months, and for everything we have planned for the future.

Vote for me and my comrades to see that exciting future unfold! See you there.
VFA-49 FORUM

"Why are we still here? Just to suffer? Every night, I can feel my leg...and my arm...even my fingers. The body I've lost...the comrades I've lost...won't stop hurting. It's like they're all still there. You feel it too, don't you? I'm going to make them give back our past"