Staff Elections: Semester 2, 2018 [MODDING THREAD]

Announcements which were previously posted on our Drupal and WordPress blogs.
YSFHQ
Staff Chief
Staff Chief
Favorite Aircraft: All of them.

Staff Elections: Semester 2, 2018 [MODDING THREAD]

Post by YSFHQ »

NOMINATIONS - MODDING

How to Nominate:
  1. Ensure you fully comply with the Nomination Criteria specified in the Election Thread.
  2. Make a topic reply to this thread stating why you should be nominated by your fellow YSFlight Headquarters Members.
  3. When nominations close, you will be added to the voting polls.
Best of luck to all candidates!

TIMER_DEBUG_SPAN_CREATED
YSFlight Headquarters
Administrative / Official Account
Welshy
Staff
Staff
Favorite Aircraft: Sea Jet

Re: Staff Elections: Semester 2, 2018 [MODDING THREAD]

Post by Welshy »

I'm still an active admin and continue to work ON YSRepo and other projects for the benefit of the community. I therefore seek reelection.

In line with the agreeing nominees, we propose to restore the former appointment based system of administration for YSFHQ. Legitimate interest in the election system has waned to the point of irrelevance, making these proceedings entirely unnecessary. We, and those who vote for us, agree that a consistent team working in harmony will offer the best administration system for this forum.

I may or may not change my name back to Spektrum
YSFHQ Elected Overlord
Overlord of VMFA-125 (CVW-171)
Previously Supreme Overlord of 323rd CAW
Friendly Neighbourhood Miscreant
Head Honcho at Talking Aero and British Defence
If you see me post like this in a thread pay attention!
Sierra
Contributor
Contributor
Favorite Aircraft: A car

Post by Sierra »

I am Sierra. I have never made any addons for YS, nor have I ever considered making addons for YS – however, if I’m voted in for this position, I will gladly give addon creation a shot in my free time.

I mean, what more could you want? Potentially more addons, and you get to have me as an admin. This is the opportunity YS needed since it’s creation, and you would be foolish to turn it down. Also, I might host a server or something down the line, who knows.

Also, if (and only if) I’m elected, I’ll change my name back to SLI for ONE WEEK.

In line with the agreeing nominees, we propose to restore the former appointment based system of administration for YSFHQ. Legitimate interest in the election system has waned to the point of irrelevance, making these proceedings entirely unnecessary. We, and those who vote for us, agree that a consistent team working in harmony will offer the best administration system for this forum.
Bombcat
Staff
Staff
Favorite Aircraft: F-14D Tomcat

Post by Bombcat »

I've been around since 2006, and I've got a fair few aircraft mods, both released and unreleased, under my belt. New planes, maps, and miscellaneous stuff for YS are always a good thing, and I'm eager to encourage and support any mod developers in their efforts. Never been able to get into blender, I'm a weirdo who still uses geopolyo.

I make no promises regaurding my name. I'm pretty happy with it.

More importantly, I am as aware as anyone that our community has seen better days. I believe the best way forward is to consolidate our efforts. To this end:

[CAG171]Bombcat, Commander, Air Wing 171
Team Awesome # 23
YSFHQ administrator.
YSFHQ
Staff Chief
Staff Chief
Favorite Aircraft: All of them.

Post by YSFHQ »

NOMINATIONS ARE NOW CLOSED. GOOD LUCK TO ALL NOMINEES
YSFlight Headquarters
Administrative / Official Account