Fix Start-Up/LST File Errors

Philster
Veteran
Veteran
Favorite Aircraft: Boeing 747

Re: How To Fix Start-Up/List File Errors

Post by Philster »

fanjet wrote:YSMajor's Iwoajima, Naha airbases and a couple other maps have STP and FLD file load errors and when I try to select them when creating a new flight, windows says FSMAINDX.EXE has encountered an error and need to close. TF58's solomon map doesn't have a load error, but also crashes YS Flight.
A few of major's maps are also broken for me. I just deleted the lines from the lst. Not sure about TF58's map.
241st Shadow Hunter
Team Awesome # 241
Soji wrote:They were the last birds who could have been arrested for the criminal negligence.
NajmiCreative
Modding Team
Modding Team
Favorite Aircraft: MiG-29N,SU-30 MKM

Re: Fix Start-Up/LST File Errors

Post by NajmiCreative »

uh,Midnight Rambler,could you please view the picture by using other source rather than ImageShack because it shows word of "Click and discover ImageShack"........
My official website
My Twitter NOTE:All my rework model are allowed for repaint and need to credit on publish..no need to PM me anymore
[align=center]for modifications on my mods,please PM me first,and credit me and original creator(if my work were rework)[/align]
Scarecrow
Senior Veteran
Senior Veteran
Favorite Aircraft: T-50B

Post by Scarecrow »

NajmiCreative,

Apparently that is because of the images being corrupt and no longer available. YSFHQ staff will remake this in the coming days.
NajmiCreative
Modding Team
Modding Team
Favorite Aircraft: MiG-29N,SU-30 MKM

Post by NajmiCreative »

another alternative that I found few minutes ago on how to fix .LST errors is back to the basics using Notepad......I've use to fix the error on one of the aircraft and it works......
the error is no more appear on the app.....
My official website
My Twitter NOTE:All my rework model are allowed for repaint and need to credit on publish..no need to PM me anymore
[align=center]for modifications on my mods,please PM me first,and credit me and original creator(if my work were rework)[/align]
Neocon
First Class Membership
First Class Membership
Favorite Aircraft: Baron 58

Post by Neocon »

Pretty much every file related to every vehicle and scenery can be fully edited with Notepad. The .dnm, .ist, .srf, .dat, . fld, .stp, .ter, etc., can all be opened and modified in Notepad.