- Ace Lord
- Posts: 381
- Joined: Thu Feb 10, 2011 8:45 pm
- Favorite Aircraft: Too many to list
- Location: Lost Hills Bunker Complex
- OS: Windows 10
- Has thanked: 51 times
- Been thanked: 123 times
1. Try to line up a cluster of while you're still out of range. Use rudder to fine-tune your heading for maximum destruction and carnage.
2. When bombing from formation, never fly directly behind another bomber unless you are at least one-half mile behind.
3. Bomb the heaviest concentration of enemies first, then move on to thinner clusters.
4. When attacking enemy naval fleets, the Aircraft Carrier can't be successfully reached until it's defensive perimeter of destroyers is thinned down or eliminated
5. If a runway is on the map as a ground object, it is best to hit it length-wise and with a heavy saturation of munitions.
6. NEVER fly level during an attack unless on final for a bomb run. Maneuvering your plane forces your enemy to wait for a clean shot.
7. If being escorted by fighters and you are coming under air attack, open the formation slightly to give room for friendly fighters.
8. Teamspeak is the most powerful weapon you can have. Go Vocal and you shall gain Victory.
9. Rank means nothing in combat. Ability means everything.
10. Do not use in-game chat to inform fellow pilots of anything mission related.
- Posts: 932
- Joined: Thu Feb 03, 2011 3:08 am
- Favorite Aircraft: F-14D Tomcat
- Location: Virginia
- OS: Windows 7
- Has thanked: 138 times
- Been thanked: 139 times
Team Awesome # 23
- Core Staff
- Posts: 1399
- Joined: Wed Feb 02, 2011 5:47 am
- Favorite Aircraft: F-16C Viper
- Has thanked: 84 times
- Been thanked: 137 times
Homie I'll SQL YOUR syntax
- Posts: 40
- Joined: Wed Mar 21, 2012 6:30 pm
- Favorite Aircraft: MiG-25BM "Foxbat-F"
- Location: Nowhere
This is useless when you're using a MiG-25BM armed with 500lb bombs.Ace Lord wrote: 6. NEVER fly level during an attack unless on final for a bomb run. Maneuvering your plane forces your enemy to wait for a clean shot.
- Posts: 1958
- Joined: Thu Feb 24, 2011 4:53 pm
- Favorite Aircraft: Spaceships I see when in a K hole
- Location: In a K Hole
- OS: My Mind
- Has thanked: 212 times
- Been thanked: 209 times
PleaseIceman wrote:Good stuff. Shall i sticky this?
YSFHQ Elected Overlord
Overlord of VMFA-125 (CVW-171)
Previously Supreme Overlord of 323rd CAW
Friendly Neighbourhood Miscreant
If you see me post like this in a thread pay attention!
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest