- Ace Lord
- Posts: 400
- Joined: Thu Feb 10, 2011 8:45 pm
- Favorite Aircraft: B-52H Stratofortress
- Location: Freedomland
- OS: Windows 10
- Has thanked: 63 times
- Been thanked: 165 times
1. Try to line up a cluster of while you're still out of range. Use rudder to fine-tune your heading for maximum destruction and carnage.
2. When bombing from formation, never fly directly behind another bomber unless you are at least one-half mile behind.
3. Bomb the heaviest concentration of enemies first, then move on to thinner clusters.
4. When attacking enemy naval fleets, the Aircraft Carrier can't be successfully reached until it's defensive perimeter of destroyers is thinned down or eliminated
5. If a runway is on the map as a ground object, it is best to hit it length-wise and with a heavy saturation of munitions.
6. NEVER fly level during an attack unless on final for a bomb run. Maneuvering your plane forces your enemy to wait for a clean shot.
7. If being escorted by fighters and you are coming under air attack, open the formation slightly to give room for friendly fighters.
8. Teamspeak is the most powerful weapon you can have. Go Vocal and you shall gain Victory.
9. Rank means nothing in combat. Ability means everything.
10. Do not use in-game chat to inform fellow pilots of anything mission related.
- Posts: 935
- Joined: Thu Feb 03, 2011 3:08 am
- Favorite Aircraft: F-14D Tomcat
- Location: Virginia
- OS: Windows 7
- Has thanked: 139 times
- Been thanked: 139 times
Team Awesome # 23
- Core Staff
- Posts: 1399
- Joined: Wed Feb 02, 2011 5:47 am
- Favorite Aircraft: F-16C Viper
- Has thanked: 86 times
- Been thanked: 144 times
Homie I'll SQL YOUR syntax
- Posts: 40
- Joined: Wed Mar 21, 2012 6:30 pm
- Favorite Aircraft: MiG-25BM "Foxbat-F"
- Location: Nowhere
This is useless when you're using a MiG-25BM armed with 500lb bombs.Ace Lord wrote: 6. NEVER fly level during an attack unless on final for a bomb run. Maneuvering your plane forces your enemy to wait for a clean shot.
- Posts: 2043
- Joined: Thu Feb 24, 2011 4:53 pm
- Favorite Aircraft: Sea Jet
- Location: Wales
- OS: Windows NT
- Has thanked: 249 times
- Been thanked: 253 times
PleaseIceman wrote:Good stuff. Shall i sticky this?
Users browsing this forum: Google Adsense [Bot] and 5 guests