New person here, some questions.

Questions, comments, concerns, & fixes
NobodyRelevantTbh
Favorite Aircraft: MiG 21, probably.

New person here, some questions.

Post by NobodyRelevantTbh » Wed Jul 10, 2019 11:50 pm

Howdy folks! So I just discovered this and I got a few questions. Mainly related to people.

Is this thing still alive? Do people still play multiplayer? If so, any particular days or times? Anything?

From the outside this does look quite cool but I'm not sure if I came here a tid too late to experience anything.

Indy
Staff
Staff
Favorite Aircraft: A-10C Thunderbolt II

Re: New person here, some questions.

Post by Indy » Thu Jul 11, 2019 3:00 am

Welcome to YSFHQ!

For sure. We're still chugging along, even 20 years after the initial release. As for multiplayer, absolutely. Although you can use the 'Online Servers' tab on the left sidebar of the website, the best way to fly with others is by joining the YSFHQ Discord. This can be found in the Announcements subforum.

As for timing, in my opinion, it couldn't be better. We're hosting a very large event this weekend to celebrate YSFlight's 20th Anniversary. Feel free to join us! viewtopic.php?t=10200 Airshows, ATC Events, and Air Races are some of the many events that members hold throughout the year. It's a great way to meet new people and have some fun in the process.

Over on the Discord server, Turbofan runs a weekly gathering known as Friday Night Flights. FNF is another great way to get to know other pilots and to have some fun. If you stop by, tell them I sent you! :lol: