- Posts: 12
- Joined: Sat Mar 21, 2020 12:25 am
- Favorite Aircraft: J1N Gekko
- OS: Windows 10
- Has thanked: 9 times
- Been thanked: 8 times
1. Type "joystick" into the desktop search bar and it should pull up "set up USB game controller".
2. From the list of controllers that appears choose the one you want
3. Press "Properties"
4. Here you should be able to see the axes and what they correspond to. I assume you want throttle as left, up and down.
5. Now knowing which axis is the one you want as throttle, open the joystick assignments menu in YS and bind it as you wish.
- Posts: 1337
- Joined: Thu Feb 10, 2011 9:35 pm
- Favorite Aircraft: Kiowa, Mitten, Hornet
- Location: Canada
- Has thanked: 133 times
- Been thanked: 310 times
I stole your turnip. Now you must come and defend your honour. ~ Hank Green
- Senior Veteran
- Posts: 1339
- Joined: Fri Oct 02, 2015 9:27 am
- Favorite Aircraft: Antonov An-225 Mriya
- Location: Ukraine
- OS: Linux
- Has thanked: 866 times
- Been thanked: 294 times
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 4 guests