Questions, comments, concerns, & fixes
- Posts: 41
- Joined: Mon May 13, 2013 9:56 am
- Favorite Aircraft: Airbus A350XWB
- Location: Southend-On-Sea, UK
Why I don't see any numbers on the HUD when In Direct3D mode ?
- Senior Veteran
- Posts: 2148
- Joined: Fri Feb 11, 2011 2:16 am
- Favorite Aircraft: A-10C Thunderbolt II
- Location: Indiana/Florida
- OS: Windows 10
- Has thanked: 230 times
- Been thanked: 405 times
Moved to correct forum.
VNAF Aerobatics Commanding Officer and Founder - - - YSAS Member - - - YS Aerobatic Pilot
YS ACC A-10 East Coast Demo Team pilot - - - B-1B Razor Demo Team pilot
VFA-49 GhostHawks Commanding Officer
- Posts: 4358
- Joined: Thu Feb 10, 2011 8:47 pm
- Favorite Aircraft: Boeing F/A-18A
- Location: Australia
- OS: Windows 10 (x64)
- Has thanked: 838 times
- Been thanked: 1248 times
Try looking in options for "My GPU has trouble with DX Sprite" and see if it helps you.
I am an accountant working full-time (and some). I'm not here as often as I would like to be. Send a message if you need me. There are a few people in the community who can get in contact with me urgently if you need - don't be afraid to ask. I just don't check here as frequently as I used to. Sorry!
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 4 guests