- Posts: 29
- Joined: Fri Aug 14, 2015 8:12 pm
- Favorite Aircraft: Boeing
- Has thanked: 13 times
- Been thanked: 1 time
I think that could be a good improvement.
- Posts: 1149
- Joined: Tue Jun 18, 2013 7:00 pm
- Favorite Aircraft: YF-23A Black Widow II
- Location: Alabama
- OS: Windows 7
- Has thanked: 371 times
- Been thanked: 128 times
"Well boys, I reckon this is it...nuclear combat toe to toe with the Ruskies." - Major Kong
- First Class Membership
- Posts: 3868
- Joined: Wed Oct 19, 2011 5:01 am
- Favorite Aircraft: Baron 58
- Location: Tennessee
- OS: Win 10
- Has thanked: 1645 times
- Been thanked: 1745 times
- Posts: 1012
- Joined: Wed Mar 28, 2012 8:49 pm
- Favorite Aircraft: The Boeing 757
- Location: Providence, Rhode Island
- OS: Windows 10/Gentoo
- Has thanked: 272 times
- Been thanked: 205 times
But still until Ysflight can handle many more ground objects (trees, buildings) having a textured map gets old fast.
Even Having just the airport area textured, imo itll stick out like a sore thumb.
EDit: Also the screencaps are using google pro with the "highest resolution" images available.
One thing i have not tried is asking my boss if he has any digital aerial photos of the airport availble...
Beginner ATC for hire!
-New England Scenery
**Word of Caution**
My knowledge is limited. Anything I write in my posts may or may not be accurate. To be honest I think its all crap.
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest