Blender Issue on Mac OSX

Questions, comments, concerns, & fixes
syahfauzan910
Favorite Aircraft: F-15E Strike Eagle,SU-30MK2,SU-35

Blender Issue on Mac OSX

Post by syahfauzan910 »

well... when i start to import the DNM. and SRF. File on blender, it says the python script was error, check console.
so.. what should i gonna do?

and when i press command+shift+g, and there are some window said go to the folder like this:/Applications/blender/blender.app/Contents/MacOs/.blender, when i click go, it says "The folder can't be found.

plz help... thx :( :?
decaff_42
Staff
Staff
Favorite Aircraft: SR-71 Blackbird

Re: Blender Issue on Mac OSX

Post by decaff_42 »

Howdy! Welcome to the forum. I moved your post to this topic because it didn't really belong in my Work in Progress topic.

First of all, you need to make sure that where you are telling your computer to look is where the Blender.app file actually is. If you navigate to the program in finder, and select it, press CMD -> i to open the get information window. Under the general tab, there should be a line that says Where: blah blah blah. This is where you want to direct the cmd-> shift-> g search to go to.

for example if it was on your desktop in a folder called "YFS Blender":
/Desktop/YFS Blender/blender.app/Contents/...etc
Note that everything you enter into the cmd-shift-g window needs to match up with what you see in finder.

I hope this helps. Here is a handy link that explains how to use the cmd-shift-g lookup method better than I ever can.
Check out my website YSDecaff for all my tutorials and addon releases.
Visit my GitHub page for Python codes: https://github.com/decaff42?tab=repositories

YSFlight Addon Database - Find links to nearly every addon made for YSFlight!
Submit Addon To Database