- Posts: 201
- Joined: Wed Mar 16, 2011 7:57 am
- Favorite Aircraft: Ball-Bartoe Jetwing
- OS: Windows XP
- Has thanked: 59 times
- Been thanked: 121 times
- Senior Veteran
- Posts: 1319
- Joined: Fri Oct 02, 2015 9:27 am
- Favorite Aircraft: Antonov An-225 Mriya
- Location: Ukraine
- OS: Linux
- Has thanked: 801 times
- Been thanked: 292 times
k16 (@amnyegmwfkhnt) wrote:
- https://twitter.com/amnyegmwfkhnt/statu ... 3141570566
CLBYFLAP: Items related to lift when using flaps.
REFVCRUS - Decrease
REFACRUS - Increase
REFVLAND - Increase to lower the upper limit.
REFTCRUS,REFAOALD,REFLNRWY,REFTHRLD - Does not affect the upper limit?
- https://twitter.com/amnyegmwfkhnt/statu ... 2721816576
The value is usually around 0.2. If you increase it to around 10, you will not be able to fly without flaps.
(If the flap is not used, the nose does not rise and the aircraft crashes)
Decreasing the value to near 0.0001 almost eliminates the effect of the flap, but increases the lift when the flap is not used?
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests