Page 1 of 1

Re: Zak workshop

Posted: Tue Apr 30, 2013 1:10 pm
by Lord Flasheart
Looks pretty good. Any chance of a 29(R) Squadron Typhoon?

Re: Zak workshop

Posted: Tue Apr 30, 2013 6:51 pm
by zak
Lord Flasheart wrote:Looks pretty good. Any chance of a 29(R) Squadron Typhoon?
Danny did one in 2008 29(R) Squadron Typhoon but i thinking i be doing Spain, Saudi, Italy, Germany and Austria
Image

Re: Zak workshop

Posted: Tue Apr 30, 2013 9:59 pm
by Kilo 11
zak wrote:
Lord Flasheart wrote:Looks pretty good. Any chance of a 29(R) Squadron Typhoon?
Danny did one in 2008 29(R) Squadron Typhoon but i thinking i be doing Spain, Saudi, Italy, Germany and Austria
[img]http://postimg.org/image/addkzoh59/][img]http://s22.postimg.org/addkzoh59/29r.jpg[/img]
Looking forward to all those Typhoons!

Re: Zak workshop

Posted: Wed May 01, 2013 10:47 am
by Shiny Rice
Please, there are NO Typhoons from other countries than the UK from our community.

Re: Zak workshop

Posted: Wed May 01, 2013 4:52 pm
by zak
Rise and Shine wrote:Please, there are NO Typhoons from other countries than the UK from our community.
i working on Germany, Austria, Saudi, Spain and Italy i still be doing

Re: Zak workshop

Posted: Tue May 14, 2013 5:50 pm
by zak
before i start on the typhoon i just started on ww2 unknown planes like the
Messerschmitt Me-321 Gigant

Image

Re: Zak workshop

Posted: Tue May 14, 2013 6:17 pm
by Gunny
Now this ought to be something!Really would like to see this add on Zak.You know there where two version of this beast.A glider and the six engine version you have pictured.

Re: Zak workshop

Posted: Thu May 16, 2013 4:12 am
by Kilo 11
Just please don't forget the Typhoons! :lol:

Re: Zak workshop

Posted: Fri May 24, 2013 7:06 pm
by zak
OK I have fix my typhoon t.1 of the canopy

Image the fix canopy Image

its is going take with with the Messerschmitt Me-321 Gigant that is why i am doing the typhoon

i do need some help with it Messerschmitt Me-321 Gigant because the body shape hard to do

Re: Zak workshop

Posted: Mon May 27, 2013 3:22 pm
by zak
Rise and Shine wrote:Please, there are NO Typhoons from other countries than the UK from our community.
is this you been asking for because I don't know any more if i doing this right?
Image
Image
Image

Re: Zak workshop

Posted: Mon May 27, 2013 3:31 pm
by Shiny Rice
Thanks.

Re: Zak workshop

Posted: Wed Jun 05, 2013 12:10 am
by zak
ok i been working on some hurricanes i hope tf58 do not mind
Image the first hurricane

second one Image

3rd one Image

last one Image

coming soon

Image

with the b-24 and the b-17

Re: Zak workshop

Posted: Wed Jun 05, 2013 5:35 pm
by Welshy
1. The two seaters canopy is wrong, look at images for more details.

2. Those are neither B-24's or B-17's, they are Washingtons (British B-29's)

Re: Zak workshop

Posted: Sat Jun 08, 2013 2:02 pm
by zak
welshy wrote:1. The two seaters canopy is wrong, look at images for more details.

2. Those are neither B-24's or B-17's, they are Washingtons (British B-29's)



1. yes i do see your point because it not rounded a little bit on the canopy.

2. i be doing a b-29 model aslo with b-24 aswell the b-17 in uk marking



ok back to modding

Image

yea
Image here the normal model look like the top picture meant to say f*** u because i know i get thing wrong with model but does every make makes and it depends you really good at with out stuff like blander

Re: Zak workshop

Posted: Thu Jun 13, 2013 6:52 pm
by zak
ok i have start edit some model like the b-24 b-25 and the b-26.

Image

still to do

1. the flaps , rudders and the elevating.

2. make the rest prop spin like this.
Image
Image

3. i also have a nose gear but i better have it as a tail dragger
Image

Re: Zak workshop

Posted: Thu Jun 13, 2013 10:04 pm
by Gunny
What in the world? I didn't think you where going to make them all in one plane Zak. :shock:

Re: Zak workshop

Posted: Fri Jun 21, 2013 6:40 pm
by zak
yea it was just an idea at the time.

well i going do on-line map like world of tank maps for fun tank game online

coming soon
Image

then i be back doing more planes

Re: Zak workshop

Posted: Fri Jun 28, 2013 4:37 pm
by Stingx
I haven't checked this post in a while, and missed your updates.
GIZMOs wrote::OOOOOOOOOOOOOO
I agree with GIZMOs :)

Keep up the great work.

Re: Zak workshop

Posted: Fri Jun 28, 2013 4:47 pm
by iqmal_97
Those engines!!! The thin wings!!!

It's gonna give way!
Y-You're tearing it apart, Zak!

Re: Zak workshop

Posted: Mon Jul 01, 2013 2:54 am
by zak
working on a war of the world


??????
Image

just something i going to for fun