NajmiCreative's Hangar

Personal work in progress topics go here
ProPilot275
Contributor
Contributor
Favorite Aircraft: A380, A340, F-15, F-16E/F, JAS 39, EF-2000

Re: NajmiCreative's Hangar

Post by ProPilot275 »

Scince you're 16 years old, and you're trying to create these scenary, that's impressive, Najmi! :D :D :D

Anyway, you're older than me 3 years old!
Remember me?
NajmiCreative
Modding Team
Modding Team
Favorite Aircraft: MiG-29N,SU-30 MKM

Post by NajmiCreative »

begin the klia2 construction...
and this is my first scratch-made model in Blender!
as a reference,I found klia2's drawing plan and FSX A_A Sceneries picture of klia2
of course I wouldn't make fully detail like that but just simple yet beautiful..
and the model actually bigger than I view first,it shrunk to 0.281 to refer the picture as the background image just limited to 250
here's the real scale...
and yet I made it in wireframe mode as I having problem on selection now with Occlude Background Geometry switched on
I actually tried to select all vertices/edges/faces on the upper part.
and this is what actually happened.
I don't know why or because I'm tuning off the Aero Peek...
is there anyone that once already solve this problem?

P.S=I still wanted to know is there anyone making me Changi Airport main and terminal building because I wanted to finish this map quite early between March and April(at least I have time to study)or between December and next January 2017 (when waiting the results).

EDIT:
ProPilot275 wrote:Scince you're 16 years old, and you're trying to create these scenary, that's impressive, Najmi! :D :D :D
Anyway, you're older than me 3 years old!
In terms of birthdate,yes but in school session term,i'm 17
And the Peninsular map actually started 2 years ago and I gave up quite early before I try it again plus with the knowledge on making map in big scale by AdityaB and Patrick31337.
My official website
My Twitter NOTE:All my rework model are allowed for repaint and need to credit on publish..no need to PM me anymore
[align=center]for modifications on my mods,please PM me first,and credit me and original creator(if my work were rework)[/align]
ProPilot275
Contributor
Contributor
Favorite Aircraft: A380, A340, F-15, F-16E/F, JAS 39, EF-2000

Post by ProPilot275 »

So amazing, Najmi!!! :D :D
Remember me?
decaff_42
Staff
Staff
Favorite Aircraft: SR-71 Blackbird

Post by decaff_42 »

How were you trying to select things? pressing "a" should toggle between select all and deselect all.
Check out my website YSDecaff for all my tutorials and addon releases.
Visit my GitHub page for Python codes: https://github.com/decaff42?tab=repositories

YSFlight Addon Database - Find links to nearly every addon made for YSFlight!
Submit Addon To Database
NajmiCreative
Modding Team
Modding Team

Post by NajmiCreative »

decaff_42 wrote:How were you trying to select things? pressing "a" should toggle between select all and deselect all.
Yes,the A key still working properly.
But just the ordinary selection with mouse button and border select having the problem on selection.
The sphere's upper part suppose to be selected and left the bottom part unselected
And like in the picture,some of the vertices didn't selected
While the ordinary selection with mouse,It didn't select anything in edit mode.
Like I said earlier,it happens when I turn on the Occlude Background Geometry(except wireframe).I already search about it in google but ending with nothing about it I found..
My official website
My Twitter NOTE:All my rework model are allowed for repaint and need to credit on publish..no need to PM me anymore
[align=center]for modifications on my mods,please PM me first,and credit me and original creator(if my work were rework)[/align]
decaff_42
Staff
Staff

Post by decaff_42 »

Ahhhh. got it. YOu probably have a TON of doubles. When you hide the background geometry vetices that are right on top of eachother will not both be selected.

Try this:
select all using "a". Press "w" to open the specials menu. Select "Remove doubles".
Visit my GitHub page for Python codes: https://github.com/decaff42?tab=repositories

Submit Addon To Database
NightRaven
Senior Veteran
Senior Veteran
Favorite Aircraft: .

Post by NightRaven »

Or you could mass select the vertices. Press B, click, hold and drag across the area you want vertices to be selected.
Similarly, double tapping B and clicking over the area does the same thing.
This saves a LOT of time, trust me.
NajmiCreative
Modding Team
Modding Team

Post by NajmiCreative »

decaff_42 wrote:Ahhhh. got it. YOu probably have a TON of doubles. When you hide the background geometry vetices that are right on top of eachother will not both be selected.

Try this:
select all using "a". Press "w" to open the specials menu. Select "Remove doubles".
Not that...
Even I start it again and create the sphere from the menu,it happens and it didn't have any doubles when I change it in wireframe draw mode
NightRaven wrote:Or you could mass select the vertices. Press B, click, hold and drag across the area you want vertices to be selected.
Similarly, double tapping B and clicking over the area does the same thing.
Yes I tried the border select (the double tap B)and it isn't select most of the vertices on top of that sphere and It didn't select any faces in face selection mode.
My official website
decaff_42
Staff
Staff

Post by decaff_42 »

Wierd can you send me the file via PM? When I get back from work today I can take a look at it and hop on Team speak to talk about it.

Submit Addon To Database
NajmiCreative
Modding Team
Modding Team

Post by NajmiCreative »

Unfortunately,I can't.
When I open my Blender that in my pendrive on other laptop (I tried on my mom's second laptop and a PC in a cyber cafe),the problem didn't occur.
It looks like it didn't infuent on other PC.
Dunno whether it because of Aero Peek turned off or I change the user preferences on the Emulate 3 Button (which I turn it off and then on because of my curiosity about using blender with mousepad only)
My official website
NajmiCreative
Modding Team
Modding Team

Post by NajmiCreative »

a bit update on klia2
the satellite section now looks even better
and the selection problem solved too!
by this picture,the selection is now equally selected on the desired vertices,edge and faces (which the previous one just able to select vertices only which it select some vertices instead all vertices on top of the sphere and fail to select on edges and face mode)
and just like on my prediction,it is because of Aero Peek turned off.
My official website
Richard Vo
Veteran
Veteran
Favorite Aircraft: A380, JAS-39

Post by Richard Vo »

How cool is that :D
The A380 is ahead of its time. With the resilient passenger traffic growth for times to come (reference from Airbus's Global Market Forecast), plus congested airports, the A380 could not be ignored.

By any chance if you have Instagram, please drop a follow on @vhaq_aero and if you have Twitter, please drop a follow on @vhaq_aero. Appreciate that!
NajmiCreative
Modding Team
Modding Team

Post by NajmiCreative »

more update on klia2
-finished perfection on the main terminal building and Gateway@klia2
-added windows for the skybridge
next will be add the windows on the piers and make the gates.
just a reminder again that I need someone make Changi airport terminals (whether in 3 parts or complete).
My official website
Richard Vo
Veteran
Veteran
Favorite Aircraft: A380, JAS-39

Post by Richard Vo »

NajmiCreative wrote:more update on klia2
-finished perfection on the main terminal building and Gateway@klia2
-added windows for the skybridge
next will be add the windows on the piers and make the gates.
just a reminder again that I need someone make Changi airport terminals (whether in 3 parts or complete).
When will you make Changi airport terminal? ;)
The A380 is ahead of its time. With the resilient passenger traffic growth for times to come (reference from Airbus's Global Market Forecast), plus congested airports, the A380 could not be ignored.

By any chance if you have Instagram, please drop a follow on @vhaq_aero and if you have Twitter, please drop a follow on @vhaq_aero. Appreciate that!
NajmiCreative
Modding Team
Modding Team

Post by NajmiCreative »

more new updates on klia2
windows added on the piers...
now moving to the gates. :D
based on the picture above,klia2 have 2 types of gates.
Most of the airport have small gates for narrow bodies like A320 and B737 while bigger gates for A330 and A340 located on southern part of the airport.

P.S=I still wanted to know if there's anyone making me Changi Airport terminals for me because I planned to make it after I finish klia2 if there's no one make it yet(it will begin on 2nd/3rd week of December which I planned that I will put all the projects on hold from 3rd week of March (after the 1st term school holiday) until I finished SPM).
My official website
plunderbird
Contributor
Contributor
Favorite Aircraft: F5 A10 SR71

Post by plunderbird »

Is the flying carpet in your downloads, if so where? As I'd like to have something different to fly.
Fliped out of the arena, again! :(
NajmiCreative
Modding Team
Modding Team

Post by NajmiCreative »

My statement on my modding progress
Officially,begin on 21st of March 0000hr GMT +8,all my YSFlight progress will be on hold and no any further progress until late December(expectation),to giving way for my important exam,SPM.On the long time period,I wouldn't make or repaint or map making which will disrupt my studies.Yet,I will remain active on YSFHQ for reply some topics and (if so) join any airshows and airfest as spectators.For anybody to request me on repainting or decal,it just not going to happen for so ask another people to do it.Anyway I'll show to all people on my work progress for now on the spoiler below (expectation,not very accurate)

Peninsular of Malaysia and Singapore = 60%-70% complete (on progress for ground objects and terrains)
Ilyushin Candid's = 80% complete(more paintschemes and variants are still on research)
A300 Series rework = 20% complete(more paintschemes and variants are still on research)
F/A-18 Series (possibly megapack) = still on plan (modify the aggressors become blank versions and older version A/B,took Decaff's shelved SuperHornet,make other airforce paintschemes,give blanks to Heartbreak One for his USN Pack)
MD-11 Pack ver 1.1 = plan to modify(according to NightRaven's resource) and reduce filesize
B737 Original/Early Series = expansion to the -200F variant(will include more variants like -100,-200/Adv/C/QC/F,Decaff-quality cockpit panels derived from 707 and 727)
A330 & A340 Series Rework = on plan (revise a bit on the A330 and A340 outer look,new cockpit from VMA Pack)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
plunderbird wrote:Is the flying carpet in your downloads, if so where? As I'd like to have something different to fly.
Unfortunately,I already deleted that one...
My official website
V8-DLA
Contributor
Contributor
Favorite Aircraft: Boeing 787

Post by V8-DLA »

NajmiCreative wrote:
plunderbird wrote:Is the flying carpet in your downloads,if so where? As I'd like to have something different to fly.
Unfortunately,I already deleted that one...
Currently inactive,may return soon.
YSFKHerven
Favorite Aircraft: L-1011

Post by YSFKHerven »

Hi Najmi! Do you mind telling me where you got the ATR-72s in your Malaysian VA pack from? The Herven Repainting team would like to use them for our future repaint packs.

Thanks in Advance

LEGIT from Herven team
Flake
VFA-49
VFA-49
Favorite Aircraft: Boeing F/A-18A

Post by Flake »

So well mannered! It's a very pleasant change. You guys from YSFK are more than welcome here.
I am an accountant working full-time (and some). I'm not here as often as I would like to be. Send a message if you need me. There are a few people in the community who can get in contact with me urgently if you need - don't be afraid to ask. I just don't check here as frequently as I used to. Sorry!