Deleted User 2433

Re: Swifty's House of Horrors

Post by Deleted User 2433 »

☑ Weapons bays
⬜ Room to fit them

Deleted User 2433

So the Firefly has slowly but surely been getting a few upgrades, added pylons to the model and it'll be getting a few other nifty additions as well. since this is a very different plane from the Mig-41E/F it'll wind up going under the designation of Mig-41SM Firefly-G. it'll soon be fitted with LERXs and small canard foreplanes much like the Su-33. it might be getting new landing gear, but a new cockpit is going to be a must.

Deleted User 2433

Canards and the LERXs have been installed

Deleted User 2433

The Mig-41 is almost done, the external pylons will most likely be removed in two other versions in which one would have stealth munitions pods and the third version would have pulse laser pods.

Once the update to the Mig-41 is 100% complete I will be getting back to the Su-55, i've been holding off in order to get the Firefly done faster and also because they will share the same cockpit (creativity). So, if you've been waiting for the Su-55 be patient, it'll get there. There's still a lot left to be done.

Killer
Contributor
Contributor
Favorite Aircraft: F-15E Strike Eagle/F-35C Lightning

Post by Killer »

That's mad sick. Looking forward to the release.
CVW-171st - VFA-165, The Highest Pilot in YSFlight.
Formerly known as Killerdeck/KD
Dragon_Mech
Veteran
Veteran
Favorite Aircraft: F-14, F-15D&E, SR-71, King Air 200, B737

Post by Dragon_Mech »

that is one bas ass aircraft Swift. your skills have grown by leaps and bounds. keep up the great work.
Owner, Dragonic Machine Industries
Deleted User 2433

Thank you, I try my best :lol:
Deleted User 2433

Alright, so i've finally gotten a roadmap set out during my time of all out mayhem in KSP. I've been playing with the idea for the Advanced Warfare pack for quite some time, the general idea would be heavily modified existing aircraft or original designs from the East and the West in one pack. Since i've got two for Russia representing the East, i'm adding two for the West. Now here's the thing, i do have a stealth-COFFIN Rafale that was a holdover design to be deployed with Grun which never happened. I also am eyeballing either a Gripen or Lordflash's HD Typhoon.. A sure thing will most likely be the F-35F which i have posted pics of on here.

This is also quite an interesting concept for a semi-stealth Tornado, might be something worth looking into.

This is where you come in..

Since the East is set, what two planes shall represent the Western air forces with this pack?

damn i'm getting ambitious lol, maybe it's just good to have set goals
Deleted User 2433

Unfortunate news incoming..

Just got done getting my ass chewed because I am doing school too slowly (ironic seeing as my father loves to remind me how when I graduate he's kicking me out, and my mother would get pissy because I went too fast) So due to this I will not be doing any kind of modding work for a while. Right now i'm trying to test the waters and shit but yeah.

Just letting you know
iqmal_97
Senior Veteran
Senior Veteran
Favorite Aircraft: Sukhoi Su-30MKM

Post by iqmal_97 »

Swift wrote: Wed Feb 22, 2017 12:53 am Unfortunate news incoming..

Just got done getting my ass chewed because I am doing school too slowly (ironic seeing as my father loves to remind me how when I graduate he's kicking me out, and my mother would get pissy because I went too fast) So due to this I will not be doing any kind of modding work for a while. Right now i'm trying to test the waters and shit but yeah.

Just letting you know
All the best, comrade. Just hang in there.
[N007HA]Nynaiqmal_97 <= My usual online callsign
Mein Imgur gallery. Feel free to use any of my screenshots (Crediting me is optional, but greatly appreciated)
Deleted User 2433

so you may remember my effort to beef up the XLP Raptor's into something wonderful, this is a branch of that project, keeping close to what a possible "Super" Raptor might be. Re-using a lot from the past Raptor and the NATF-22C i was working on helped to save time, but that cockpit is going to be fun :D
Deleted User 2433

Finished the Flare/Chaff dispenser bays

Deleted User 2433

for the 100,000th post i give you new flaps and more panel lines ^-^
Deleted User 2433

Finished! Now for the dat..
Deleted User 2433

The A/X-2 Vyper Light Gunship.

Designed as a stealth gunship to compliment existing ducted fan designs, the Vyper keeps a small nimble frame while her twin rotors and fan tail allow for extreme agility and speed without excess weight or drag.

Deleted User 2433

S-53 Foxknight-A (a cookie if you get why it's named that), a modification of the GAC S-53. Takes the best parts of the X-02, IFX-35, and the IFX-25 in one airframe.

(this was the way it looked before blender crashed...)
Deleted User 2433

Nearing completion on the cockpit. All i have left is to add panel lines and vents (yay details).

Deleted User 2433

Happy to announce that the S-53 Prototype has been finished. Armed with up to 8 air to air missiles on single pylons and more with the use of dual racks and/or weapon pods.

Designed to fulfill a role within the SAF that the retirement of the IFX-35 Cygnus once held. This aircraft combines traits from various fighter projects in one uniform airframe retaining weapons load, agility, and speed. Capable of adapting to various roles depending on the mission the Foxknight and her export variant known as Foxtrot are able to perform with grace and lethality.

Designed to feature an advanced new cockpit molding COFFIN technology with holographic and touch screen panels. Count on optimal visibility and situational awareness when in the cockpit.

Small note: I guess you could say this came about as a learning experience with the Cygnus.
Deleted User 2433

Finished the first repaint, 5317-2. This was originally supposed to be black but meh. This aircraft will be used to test weapons and will be fitted with a railgun from the retired ADAX-6.

This camo is mostly a hodge podge of ferris and splinter schemes rolled into one.
Deleted User 2433

Unarmed Demonstrator

Weapons Test Aircraft

Export Version
I've got plans for a blue version similar to Russian Mig-29K's and maybe a USAF style camo.