Setting the Record Straight

From the American Heritage Dictionary
mis·cel·la·ne·a - pl.n.: Miscellaneous items or written works collected together.
Nodoka Hanamura
Veteran
Veteran
Favorite Aircraft: Su-24, Mig-29, Su-27, F-18, F-15, ADF-01, Icon A5

Setting the Record Straight

Post by Nodoka Hanamura » Sun Aug 28, 2016 2:42 pm

I believe it's best to make it known to everyone about who I am, since only a few really know (Kujo, VNAF, Flake, pretty much anyone who's been on the Teamspeak, Core GrunSol Personnel (namely Abel, Swift and Dragon)) about my Identity.

My name IRL is Nikki (Not legal, but seeking to change it in the coming months) and I am a Transgender Female.

I am not saying this for any special treatment that others do not get. I am merely saying this due to some confusion i've seen over my identity.

I'd like to also make it perfectly blunt that I am not some GD tumblr special snowflake. Flake, VNAF and Kujo especially can attest to that, given the amount of lewd and offensive jokes i've both made and laughed at. If anything, these special snowflakes are the bane of my existance and along with the perverts who call themselves trans just to go into women's bathrooms to assault women and even girls, are the scum that are bringing down the Trans identity in the public eye.

But I digress from that, lest I start going on a 5 year long rant, or the Administration team get concerned over my bringing up of Political topics, which I do share concern, and actively disapprove of the discussion of political matters in this thread on that basis only.

I simply wanted to state this to, as it says on the tin - set the record straight.

I look forward to continuing to share the skies with all of you.

Nodoka "Nikki" Hanamura
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████

Gunny
Business Class Membership
Business Class Membership
Favorite Aircraft: Any thing with a prop.

Re: Setting the Record Straight

Post by Gunny » Sun Aug 28, 2016 5:34 pm

With all due respect to your feelings Nodoka Hanamura I never really cared one way or the other.On this site my practice is principles before personalities.But I applaud your courage for being so candid.
Image[/align=centre]

Nodoka Hanamura
Veteran
Veteran
Favorite Aircraft: Su-24, Mig-29, Su-27, F-18, F-15, ADF-01, Icon A5

Re: Setting the Record Straight

Post by Nodoka Hanamura » Sun Aug 28, 2016 5:43 pm

Thank you gunny. I really appreciate it.
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████