- First Class Membership
- Posts: 3426
- Joined: Sat Oct 29, 2011 7:23 pm
- Favorite Aircraft: SR-71 Blackbird
- Location: Eastern United States
- OS: Mac OSX
- Has thanked: 551 times
- Been thanked: 1204 times
I'm trying to figure out how to replicate a few features from the old YSFlight versions with respect to views.
(1) In F8/7 views you used to be able to move the camera (NOT ZOOM) closer or further away from the aircraft, by holding shift and the F7/8 button and then pushing the stick forward of backward.
(2) You used to be able pan around the aircraft slowly by using the bank left/right, pitch up/down controls and a similar button arrangement as above.
Does anyone know of a way to replicate such views besides getting into an invisible airplane and flying in formation?
- Posts: 415
- Joined: Wed Apr 09, 2014 4:32 am
- Favorite Aircraft: So long as it isn't fictional, I like it
- Location: Tauranga, New Zealand
- OS: Windows 10
- Has thanked: 342 times
- Been thanked: 171 times
I think maybe F10 with normal aircraft controls and hold space for forward movement? (I use 2011 version so I'm not sure if this is still a thing.) You could try it but there are no promises.decaff_42 wrote:Does anyone know of a way to replicate such views besides getting into an invisible airplane and flying in formation?
- Posts: 1194
- Joined: Thu Feb 10, 2011 9:35 pm
- Favorite Aircraft: CH-136 Kiowa
- Location: Canada
- Has thanked: 98 times
- Been thanked: 193 times
The only new camera control is "Change View Target" which takes the place of Shift+F9 for changing F6/F9 focus, and Shift+F9 now steps F6/F9 backwards.
I stole your turnip. Now you must come and defend your honour. ~ Hank Green
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 0 guests