- First Class Membership
- Posts: 3868
- Joined: Wed Oct 19, 2011 5:01 am
- Favorite Aircraft: Baron 58
- Location: Tennessee
- OS: Win 10
- Has thanked: 1644 times
- Been thanked: 1745 times
I modified the .dat to increase fuel capacity since refueling in OpenYS takes the fuel from the tanks.
Yippee ki yay, folks!
1. Download the compressed file from my site.
2. Unzip the .zip folder.
3. Move the aircraft and user folders into your main YSF folder.[/quote]
Released under my standard policy.
- Posts: 368
- Joined: Thu Feb 17, 2011 7:05 pm
- Favorite Aircraft: F5 A10 SR71
- Location: Wellingborough England
- OS: Windows 10
- Has thanked: 43 times
- Been thanked: 38 times
Any chance of making some in the tanker squadron schemes. That's the 100 ARW, based in the UK.
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 6 guests