Current Projects

YSFlight addon development, questions, tutorials, & more!
Airbourne
Frame Rate Serial Killer
Favorite Aircraft: F-16 Fighting Falcon

Re: Current Projects

Post by Airbourne »

Somehow found time to work on a full map instead of the city. The city was mainly to test out these objects. Here's a few pics of what I've been busy on:
Attachments
021.png
020.png
019.png
NajmiCreative
Modding Team
Modding Team
Favorite Aircraft: MiG-29N,SU-30 MKM

Post by NajmiCreative »

finally,all basemodels of A330/A340 series done with the final one,A330-200F finished reconfigured
the front gear now leveled the fuselage for cargo loading.

==================================================================================================

first repaints of the A330/A340 series begin,with RAAF KC-30A as the first one
I also made the 33th Sqn logo in low visibility version (which the major's didn't have it)
My official website
My Twitter NOTE:All my rework model are allowed for repaint and need to credit on publish..no need to PM me anymore
[align=center]for modifications on my mods,please PM me first,and credit me and original creator(if my work were rework)[/align]
Neocon
First Class Membership
First Class Membership
Favorite Aircraft: Baron 58

Post by Neocon »

Airbourne, that looks amazing.

Najmi, I'm looking forward to some more Airbus planes.

Here are a couple of shots of my Elite Carrier in YSF. I haven't made it usable yet, but the model is nearly finished. I need to add swimming pools to the roof of the hotel I decided a bridge from the terminal to the hotel would probably not be needed since there is plenty of room under the deck for an unseen transport system. On the port side you can see there are three large hangars for aircraft maintenance. I left the area on both sides at the back empty for aircraft parking. I created military-style hangars for fighter jets.
I have placed the arresting wire for the landing zone for fighter jets, and I need to cut out the stopping area and catapult area. I think I have the ILS pretty much situated for the main runway touchdown zone, and I placed the viewpoint right above the tower. The carrier will be unarmed, since its main purpose is a resort hotel, but it will supply both fuel and arms to aircraft, which I would expect to exist primarily as a security, defense, and SAR force, not as a "military" force.
View 1
View 1
View 2
View 2
Nodoka Hanamura
Veteran
Veteran
Favorite Aircraft: Su-24, Mig-29, Su-27, F-18, F-15, ADF-01, Icon A5

Post by Nodoka Hanamura »

Airborne, I swear to god, I wish I had someone like you to work on the Japan Extended Map, that looks superb.

But I digress - If this keeps up, I'm going to have to start saying F*** it and pick up a manual for the scenery editor.
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
Member of YSCE Development Committee - I don't code, I compile.
Neocon
First Class Membership
First Class Membership

Post by Neocon »

As promised, the NatCom A380 was able to land on the Elite Carrier with plenty of runway left. The "wire" zone is a very small section of the deck near the front end of the ship, so normal landings will not have any braking assistance at all.
Landing, just short of the touchdown zone.
Landing, just short of the touchdown zone.
Stopped just past the center of the ship.
Stopped just past the center of the ship.
Parked at the terminal.
Parked at the terminal.
Flake
VFA-49
VFA-49
Favorite Aircraft: Boeing F/A-18A

Post by Flake »

Airbourne wrote:Somehow found time to work on a full map instead of the city...
Yeah that's just spasticly good work.
I am an accountant working full-time (and some). I'm not here as often as I would like to be. Send a message if you need me. There are a few people in the community who can get in contact with me urgently if you need - don't be afraid to ask. I just don't check here as frequently as I used to. Sorry!
Thomascook221
Contributor
Contributor
Favorite Aircraft: Boeing 737 Max - Airbus A320Neo

Post by Thomascook221 »

Hello

Abel Jets has new fleet in Abel Jets Platinum...
Yea..You Never Expect this... :D
@Copyright By Abel Flyer
@Copyright By Abel Flyer
Hehe...Abel Jets Shuttle Launch..
We will add Space Tour on Our Airline...
The price for 1 Ticket is still under considering...

Maybe this is my last post in this forum

Many Thanks
Vice President of Abel Jets VA https://abeljetsgroup.weebly.com/
YSFlight Creation & Repaint https://sites.google.com/view/thomas-hangar/home
NajmiCreative
Modding Team
Modding Team

Post by NajmiCreative »

2nd A330 series repaint,the Royal Saudi Air Force A330MRTT
the decal is great especially the arabic writing (with the use of custom character function on text) and fixed some error on KSA flag made by @decaff_42
My official website
My Twitter NOTE:All my rework model are allowed for repaint and need to credit on publish..no need to PM me anymore
[align=center]for modifications on my mods,please PM me first,and credit me and original creator(if my work were rework)[/align]
dbd000
Contributor
Contributor
Favorite Aircraft: So long as it isn't fictional, I like it

Post by dbd000 »

NajmiCreative wrote:2nd A330 series repaint,the Royal Saudi Air Force A330MRTT
Here is a list of civilian operators I think the A330 should be painted in:

Alitalia (-200)
American (-200)
Asiana Airlines (-300)
Avianca (-200)
Cathay Pacific (-300)
China Airlines (-300)
China Eastern (-200, -300)
China Southern (-200, -300)
Delta (-300)
Etihad (-200)
Eva Air (-200)
Fiji Airways (-200)
Garuda Indonesia (-300)
Hawaiian (-200)
Iberia (-200)
KLM (-200)
Korean Air (-300)
Kuwait Airways (-200)
Lufthansa (-300)
Malaysia (-300)
Phillipine Airlines (-300)
Qantas (-200, -300)
Qatar (-200, -300)
Saudia (-300)
Singapore (-300)
Turkish (-200, -300)
Vietnam (-200)
Virgin Atlantic (-300)
Virgin Australia (-200)
NightRaven
Senior Veteran
Senior Veteran
Favorite Aircraft: .

Post by NightRaven »

dbd000 wrote:I think
Go make them yourself then. This is the kind of posts that is the bane of the request subforum: requesting for too many aircraft. Sure, one or two is fine, but this..?

That list is almost 30 aircraft worth of repaints. You probably know how much effort goes into repainting a single one, but then again what you've (mostly) made with Moa aircraft is mainly selecting and painting whole areas of aircraft a flat colour. What you've requested for is more: cutting, shrinkwrapping, varying colours, etc. Then multiply that endeavor thirty-fold. I don't think I've seen that many schemes for an aircraft on a pack. Maybe RRP but you've seen how long he took to build his collection. Attempting to subtly request for such a long list is thus, in my opinion, arrogant.
Barr
Veteran
Veteran
Favorite Aircraft: The Boeing 757

Post by Barr »

NightRaven wrote:
Go make them yourself then. This is the kind of posts that is the bane of the request subforum: requesting for too many aircraft. Sure, one or two is fine, but this..?

That list is almost 30 aircraft worth of repaints. You probably know how much effort goes into repainting a single one, but then again what you've (mostly) made with Moa aircraft is mainly selecting and painting whole areas of aircraft a flat colour. What you've requested for is more: cutting, shrinkwrapping, varying colours, etc. Then multiply that endeavor thirty-fold. I don't think I've seen that many schemes for an aircraft on a pack. Maybe RRP but you've seen how long he took to build his collection. Attempting to subtly request for such a long list is thus, in my opinion, arrogant.
Dude, relax.
Beginner ATC for hire!
Current Projects:
-Pilatus PC12
-Mooney M20
-New England Scenery
Fine Print:
**Word of Caution**
My knowledge is limited. Anything I write in my posts may or may not be accurate. To be honest I think its all crap.
Nodoka Hanamura
Veteran
Veteran
Favorite Aircraft: Su-24, Mig-29, Su-27, F-18, F-15, ADF-01, Icon A5

Post by Nodoka Hanamura »

NightRaven wrote:

Knock it off Nightraven.

You're violating Rule 1 with that post, going off on Dixon.

This behavior may have been accepted in the last Semester, but I won't tolerate it here.

Yes, This is the wrong thread for this, but going off on him like this is unacceptable.
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
Member of YSCE Development Committee - I don't code, I compile.
Zack
Contributor
Contributor
Favorite Aircraft: F-16C Fighting Falcon

Post by Zack »

NR He was just putting a sugestion out! not like you are compeled to go and do them.
NajmiCreative
Modding Team
Modding Team

Post by NajmiCreative »

dbd000 wrote:
NajmiCreative wrote:2nd A330 series repaint,the Royal Saudi Air Force A330MRTT
Here is a list of civilian operators I think the A330 should be painted in:

Alitalia (-200)
American (-200)
Asiana Airlines (-300)
Avianca (-200)
Cathay Pacific (-300)
China Airlines (-300)
China Eastern (-200, -300)
China Southern (-200, -300)
Delta (-300)
Etihad (-200)
Eva Air (-200)
Fiji Airways (-200)
Garuda Indonesia (-300)
Hawaiian (-200)
Iberia (-200)
KLM (-200)
Korean Air (-300)
Kuwait Airways (-200)
Lufthansa (-300)
Malaysia (-300)
Phillipine Airlines (-300)
Qantas (-200, -300)
Qatar (-200, -300)
Saudia (-300)
Singapore (-300)
Turkish (-200, -300)
Vietnam (-200)
Virgin Atlantic (-300)
Virgin Australia (-200)
actually,I had already planned on repaints of A330.
3 paints of -200,-200F and -300 respectively,each with different powerplant,another 2 -MRTT's (with RR engines) and 2 -neo paints which is Hawaiian and Garuda Indonesia
anyway,thanks for suggestion.I will shortlist it later (MAS will be not in this pack but will be in next VMA update)

EDIT:
3rd repaint for -MRTT,UAE Air Force
My official website
lorDuckFeet
Modding Team
Modding Team
Favorite Aircraft: McDonnell Douglas

Post by lorDuckFeet »

Ysbra Hangar completed today the first paint on the second product called "Lucas1997 Pack 2" a Package for YSFlight, using Takaty's 737 models. This Lufthansa Boeing 737-300 is using decals provided by Decaff 42.
Photo taken on SBSP hangar of Ysbra, NCA Hangar will provide logistics to the customers.*
This boeing baby will feel in home on the upcoming Germany map by Dan and Dave :lol:

*not really.
Turbofan
Senior Veteran
Senior Veteran
Favorite Aircraft: Boeing 747, all variants

Post by Turbofan »

That looks great Lucas. Unfortnately, the real Lufthansa just retired its last Boeing 737, a -300. I guess we can make believe it still exists in the virtual world :P. Although I try to stick with current-day and real-world aircraft when making my videos, I have made exceptions before (like the AA MD-11 in my last video).

Now, if you can do the Southwest Airlines c/s #3 on the Clasic -300, that will be great! Just a suggestion though...
Neocon
First Class Membership
First Class Membership

Post by Neocon »

There were a few things I wasn't satisfied with about the Elite Carrier. The more I've landed on it the more those things have bothered me. First, the military ops area was too short, in my opinion. I lengthened the catapult, moved the landing area back, and added a ramp and a military tower as the "bridge" file. I plan to work on those alert hangars and make them a separate .srf so I can also use them as a ground object.
Updating
Updating
The ramp works well.
Flake
VFA-49
VFA-49
Favorite Aircraft: Boeing F/A-18A

Post by Flake »

Nodoka Hanamura wrote:Knock it off Nightraven.
What the hell!? He's RIGHT. We've come down much harder on other members for the exact same behaviour. Uniformity in administration please. :|

Also if administration has disagreement, you resolve privately. :roll:
I am an accountant working full-time (and some). I'm not here as often as I would like to be. Send a message if you need me. There are a few people in the community who can get in contact with me urgently if you need - don't be afraid to ask. I just don't check here as frequently as I used to. Sorry!
PilotC
Contributor
Contributor
Favorite Aircraft: _

Post by PilotC »

Nodoka Hanamura wrote:
NightRaven wrote: Go make them yourself then. This is the kind of posts that is the bane of the request subforum: requesting for too many aircraft. Sure, one or two is fine, but this..?

Knock it off Nightraven.

You're violating Rule 1 with that post, going off on Dixon.

This behavior may have been accepted in the last Semester, but I won't tolerate it here.

Yes, This is the wrong thread for this, but going off on him like this is unacceptable.
I think NR point is valid and worth discussion. His post doesn't attack anyone personally, but merely shares his opinion. Personally, I feel, if you want an aircraft in a paint scheme, either ask politely for one (not 30) or learn to do it yourself. To say NR went off is too extreme.
Last edited by PilotC on Sat Nov 26, 2016 12:08 am, edited 1 time in total.
lorDuckFeet
Modding Team
Modding Team
Favorite Aircraft: McDonnell Douglas

Post by lorDuckFeet »

Thank you Turbofan! Yeah, sad the -300 are disappearing :cry:
About the Southwest, no problem, a quick looking and this level is easy to medium, so I can paint it! I can't promise the winglets, because I only do paint schemes and minor editions. I was forgetting, since you loved the MD-11 of AA, i'm going to do a Paint Scheme on 733 too :D .

Today I showed the KLM paint scheme on facebook page of YSFlight Addons. A few minutes ago I've finished the Varig paint scheme. I like so much!
I was thinking on the possibility to add registrations, flags, and alliance logos, but as tradition, i want to keep the minimum size of aircraft (.DNM).