- Posts: 1
- Joined: Fri Nov 25, 2016 7:01 pm
- Favorite Aircraft: Airbus A340
- OS: Windows
- Been thanked: 1 time
- First Class Membership
- Posts: 3878
- Joined: Wed Oct 19, 2011 5:01 am
- Favorite Aircraft: Baron 58
- Location: Tennessee
- OS: Win 10
- Has thanked: 1654 times
- Been thanked: 1751 times
Welcome to YSFHQ. Enjoy your stay.
Have a nice day.
- Nodoka Hanamura
- Posts: 927
- Joined: Thu Apr 07, 2011 8:01 pm
- Favorite Aircraft: Su-24, Mig-29, Su-27, F-18, F-15, ADF-01, Icon A5
- Has thanked: 514 times
- Been thanked: 266 times
Patrick, just a heads up, from personal experience - Windows 10 doesn't let you do that IIRC, they threw most of those features out the window with Windows 8 - yes, stupid - I know, you have to use the task manager to fix this, and not simply use the right click function... Makes me wonder what idiots are up in Redmond now-a-days.
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest