Alpha's Hangar

Personal work in progress topics go here
Alpha Star
Modding Team
Modding Team
Favorite Aircraft: One of them

Re: Alpha's Hangar

Post by Alpha Star »

While ive been away ive been tinkering a little with this. Its getting there.
Last edited by Alpha Star on Sun Dec 06, 2015 11:12 pm, edited 3 times in total.
I don't know who you are. I don't know what you want. If you are looking for my signature, I can tell you I don't have one. But what I do have are a very particular lack of skills, skills I have imagined having over a very long career. Skills that make me are completely useless in any situation. If you stop reading now, that'll be the end of it. I will not look for you, I will not pursue you. But if you don't stop reading, I will look for you, I will probably not find you, and I will kill your refrigerator.
David
Modding Team
Modding Team
Favorite Aircraft: Grob G109B Vigilant

Post by David »

Alpha the picture link hasn't worked, just to let you know ;)
Alpha Star
Modding Team
Modding Team

Post by Alpha Star »

Thanks, picture fixed. Image
I don't know who you are. I don't know what you want. If you are looking for my signature, I can tell you I don't have one. But what I do have are a very particular lack of skills, skills I have imagined having over a very long career. Skills that make me are completely useless in any situation. If you stop reading now, that'll be the end of it. I will not look for you, I will not pursue you. But if you don't stop reading, I will look for you, I will probably not find you, and I will kill your refrigerator.
Alpha Star
Modding Team
Modding Team

Post by Alpha Star »

A bit of time away from HQPGAC, a project where I dont care about the amount of verticies! :lol:
The cockpit is now being worked on to be accurate and the same as the real models.
NajmiCreative
Modding Team
Modding Team
Favorite Aircraft: MiG-29N,SU-30 MKM

Post by NajmiCreative »

wow..cool gauge there...
but,you gonna put it under cockpit srf file to reduce the .dnm file....
My official website
My Twitter NOTE:All my rework model are allowed for repaint and need to credit on publish..no need to PM me anymore
[align=center]for modifications on my mods,please PM me first,and credit me and original creator(if my work were rework)[/align]
Alpha Star
Modding Team
Modding Team

Post by Alpha Star »

Several projects i have worked on have been recovered from a dead hard drive. So I will try and finish them.

HQPGAC F-14s so far. VF-101 and VF-1

Also not much of an update on the learjet. Same position as the Sbach, just need to learn animation.
Alpha Star
Modding Team
Modding Team

Post by Alpha Star »

As promised to a few people, here is the start of a Vans Aircraft Pack. The RV-8
Deleted User 1872

Post by Deleted User 1872 »

*sees RV-8*

Oh yes. Tons of fun will be experienced with this airplane :D Keep up the good work Alpha!
Neocon
First Class Membership
First Class Membership
Favorite Aircraft: Baron 58

Post by Neocon »

How have I not seen that Learjet before?
Alpha Star
Modding Team
Modding Team

Post by Alpha Star »

Like most of my projects, its a slow moving one. Im having a few model issues, for example the set smooth function doesnt seem to be working. The model keeps the boxy polygons. My model is saved into the YSFHQ Modding team dropbox under my name. If anyone on the modding team would like to play, that's where I backup some models. :lol:
Alpha Star
Modding Team
Modding Team

Post by Alpha Star »

Thanks to some help from Night Raven, I got the face issues sorted with my models. Heres some work I have been doing on the RV8 Today.
decaff_42
Staff
Staff
Favorite Aircraft: SR-71 Blackbird

Post by decaff_42 »

Looks like it is coming along great! :D
Check out my website YSDecaff for all my tutorials and addon releases.
Visit my GitHub page for Python codes: https://github.com/decaff42?tab=repositories

YSFlight Addon Database - Find links to nearly every addon made for YSFlight!
Submit Addon To Database
u2fly
Senior Veteran
Senior Veteran
Favorite Aircraft: Antonov An-225 Mriya

Post by u2fly »

Alpha Star wrote:Thanks to some help from Night Raven, I got the face issues sorted with my models. Heres some work I have been doing on the RV8 Today.
I hope You also will make good DAT for this amazing aerobatic aircraft! Please, take a look inside "YSFlight Handbook"(link placed in my sign), that already include many tricks for DAT's!

U.S. Senator John McCain wrote:“Spending #NewYearsEve w/ brave #Ukrainian Marines at a forward combat outpost
- we stand w/ them in their fight against #Putin's aggression”

pic.twitter.com/vkz0gdozVV [archived]
(31 DEC 2016)
Deleted User 1872

Post by Deleted User 1872 »

Alpha Star wrote:Image
Alpha Star
Modding Team
Modding Team

Post by Alpha Star »

Ive been working on Scenery editor today. A little map I thew together to practice. Shenstone airfield in the UK. Whee my parents used to fly from when I was young. This will be home to the YS Light aviation show this year.
Alpha Star
Modding Team
Modding Team

Post by Alpha Star »

Still a few model issues to work out, but here is the start of the Vans RV7 Image
Scarecrow
Senior Veteran
Senior Veteran
Favorite Aircraft: T-50B

Post by Scarecrow »

Alpha Star wrote:Ive been working on Scenery editor today. A little map I thew together to practice. Shenstone airfield in the UK. Whee my parents used to fly from when I was young. This will be home to the YS Light aviation show this year.
Please release this.
Alpha Star
Modding Team
Modding Team

Post by Alpha Star »

With a bit of a tidy up of the ground elements I shall soon.
Alpha Star
Modding Team
Modding Team

Post by Alpha Star »

Some further work on the Vans aircraft pack. RV8 and RV8A(tricycle), RV7 and RV7A(tricycle)
Dragon_Mech
Veteran
Veteran
Favorite Aircraft: F-14, F-15D&E, SR-71, King Air 200, B737

Post by Dragon_Mech »

good work Alpha. these look like niffty little planes to site see in. i'm looking forward to downloading them when they are finshed.
Owner, Dragonic Machine Industries