[AIRCRAFT] Mig-41 Firefly-G

Discuss addon releases that fall under the "Aircraft" category.
Swift
Veteran
Veteran
Favorite Aircraft: Mig-41 Firefly, Mig-21, Su-55SM Frigate-D

[AIRCRAFT] Mig-41 Firefly-G

Post by Swift » Fri Mar 17, 2017 8:07 pm

Ahhhh finally. This is a beta of the revised Mig-41, only includes a single paint. No instrument panel at this time either. The vector thrust key controls the outer pylons, bomb bay key controls wing fold and canopy, flarepod displays the two inner pylons, and the reverse thrust key triggers the weapons bays.

Credits go to Abiator for the original Mig-41 concept, CEP and SAP for various landing gear parts, and OTMP for the cockpit.

Feedback is encouraged as this is to find additional bugs that I missed on my own.

This does use a new dat that allows the plane to pull the Cobra, i'm still working on a G-limiter that'll work with this dat so yes I do realize this plane can turn unrealistically tight

To install: Place the Firefly 2.0 folder in your User folder and the Firefly 2.0 lst in your Aircraft folder.
Attachments
Firefly2.0.zip
(386.67 KiB) Downloaded 22 times
Товарищ волк знает, кого кушать. Кушает, и никого не слушает, и слушать, судя по всему, не собирается.
Comrade wolf knows who to eat. He eats without listening to anybody and it seems he is not ever going to listen.
-Vladimir Putin