[SCENERY]Cold Lake Airshow map

i.e. airports, maps, race courses, carrier fleets, etc.
Alpha Star
Modding Team
Modding Team
Favorite Aircraft: One of them

[SCENERY]Cold Lake Airshow map

Post by Alpha Star »

This is the map for the upcoming airshow, The YS Festival of Flight.
Credits go to TF58 for the map. Ground objects by PMNV and airborne.
Place contents into scenery folder
DOWNLOAD HERE

PMNV, TF58 and airborne ground objects will be needed.
Last edited by Alpha Star on Sat Apr 08, 2017 6:30 pm, edited 3 times in total.
I don't know who you are. I don't know what you want. If you are looking for my signature, I can tell you I don't have one. But what I do have are a very particular lack of skills, skills I have imagined having over a very long career. Skills that make me are completely useless in any situation. If you stop reading now, that'll be the end of it. I will not look for you, I will not pursue you. But if you don't stop reading, I will look for you, I will probably not find you, and I will kill your refrigerator.
Flake
VFA-49
VFA-49
Favorite Aircraft: Boeing F/A-18A

Re: [SCENERY]Cold Lake Airshow map

Post by Flake »

Just gunna say, great screenshot that!
I am an accountant working full-time (and some). I'm not here as often as I would like to be. Send a message if you need me. There are a few people in the community who can get in contact with me urgently if you need - don't be afraid to ask. I just don't check here as frequently as I used to. Sorry!
Alpha Star
Modding Team
Modding Team

Post by Alpha Star »

I have updated the map. The mile markers are now in the correct place. Thanks!

DOWNLOAD HERE
I don't know who you are. I don't know what you want. If you are looking for my signature, I can tell you I don't have one. But what I do have are a very particular lack of skills, skills I have imagined having over a very long career. Skills that make me are completely useless in any situation. If you stop reading now, that'll be the end of it. I will not look for you, I will not pursue you. But if you don't stop reading, I will look for you, I will probably not find you, and I will kill your refrigerator.
Alpha Star
Modding Team
Modding Team

Post by Alpha Star »

Updated again. Because I screwed up, again. :)
http://www.mediafire.com/file/q98cv9kzv ... irshow.zip
RAAF_DArcy
Favorite Aircraft: F-35

Post by RAAF_DArcy »

There are no buildings or tents as shown in the image above when i load up the map, not sure if that is intentional or if there is something wrong?
Thank you
Owl
Rookie
Rookie
Favorite Aircraft: Boeing 737 NG

Post by Owl »

As he wrote in first post, you need TF58, PMNV and Airbourne ground objects for the scenery to work properly.

PMNV

Airbourne

TF58
Alpha Star
Modding Team
Modding Team

Post by Alpha Star »

Thanks for finding them owl! :D
RAAF_DArcy

Post by RAAF_DArcy »

Owl wrote: Mon Apr 10, 2017 3:57 pm As he wrote in first post, you need TF58, PMNV and Airbourne ground objects for the scenery to work properly.

PMNV

Airbourne

TF58
Sorry i am very new to everything here, but could u please give a step by step procedure on how to install these addons (Airborne etc.) This would be greatly appreciated.
Thank you very much
Flake
VFA-49
VFA-49
Favorite Aircraft: Boeing F/A-18A

Post by Flake »

Hi Darcy.

Long story short drag all Gro*.lst files to ground folder, Air*.lst files to aircraft and all Sce*.lst files to scenery folder in your YSFlight root directory (which is usually c:/program files/YSFLIGHT.COM/YSFlight/). Everything in the user folder goes straight to the root.

So you'd get something like this:

c:\program files\YSFLIGHT.COM\YSFlight\Aircraft\Air*.lst
c:\program files\YSFLIGHT.COM\YSFlight\Ground\Gro*.lst
c:\program files\YSFLIGHT.COM\YSFlight\Scenery\Sce*.lst
c:\program files\YSFLIGHT.COM\YSFlight\User\........

Hope this helps!
I am an accountant working full-time (and some). I'm not here as often as I would like to be. Send a message if you need me. There are a few people in the community who can get in contact with me urgently if you need - don't be afraid to ask. I just don't check here as frequently as I used to. Sorry!
RAAF_DArcy

Post by RAAF_DArcy »

Flake wrote: Tue Apr 11, 2017 2:32 am Hi Darcy.

Long story short drag all Gro*.lst files to ground folder, Air*.lst files to aircraft and all Sce*.lst files to scenery folder in your YSFlight root directory (which is usually c:/program files/YSFLIGHT.COM/YSFlight/). Everything in the user folder goes straight to the root.

So you'd get something like this:

c:\program files\YSFLIGHT.COM\YSFlight\Aircraft\Air*.lst
c:\program files\YSFLIGHT.COM\YSFlight\Ground\Gro*.lst
c:\program files\YSFLIGHT.COM\YSFlight\Scenery\Sce*.lst
c:\program files\YSFLIGHT.COM\YSFlight\User\........

Hope this helps!
Thank you, but i cant seem to find the TM58 thing, if you could point out what to do there that would be wonderful. Thank you
Alpha Star
Modding Team
Modding Team

Post by Alpha Star »

DOWNLOAD HERE

Thanks to Kujo for releasing the correct version of the map for the show in a few weeks. Please overwrite all other versions!
Enjoy!