Favorite Aircraft: de Havilland Mosquito

Brotherhood of Honor Combat Server

Post by Vic Viper »

Official BoH Server

IP: boh-ys.servebeer.com PORT: 7915

Server Info:
Current Map- Modified Hawaii by VNAF ONE

YS VERSION- 20150425
Settings- Visibility 20000m, Missiles On, Weapons On, Blackout Off, Collisions Off, Land everywhere On
Availability- 24/7 (minus unannounced maintenance)

__________________________________________________________________________________________________

Installed Addon Packs:

Misc-

Virtual Airlines-

Squadrons-

241st - http://forum.ysfhq.com/viewtopic.php?f=168&t=1312
VFA-49 Ghosthawks Combat Pack 2015 - viewtopic.php?t=7949
VFA-49 GAC PACK 2016 - viewtopic.php?f=168&t=8891
CVW-171 2011 Pack (Pack 4-II) - viewtopic.php?f=168&t=1023&p=11229
CVW-171st Ground Replacement Pack - http://z8.invisionfree.com/171st/index.php?showtopic=30
__________________________________________________________________________________________________

Management:
Vic Viper (Owner)
Admin (VNAF, Welshy)
Moderator (NightHawk, Violet)

Map Rotation: Hawaii, stock maps

Events (TBD): AGM Slalom, Racing, Squad Wars, (2ch map weekend)

Rules:

No Vulching

Means not attacking aircraft that are parked, on the runway, or on final landing approach. Overridden if willing participants are engaging in RP, or if rouge player is shooting at other players from the ground

Dogfighting

This is a combat server, all are welcome to join. However, make sure everyone is a willing participant. If you don't have permission, then don't attack. If continue to attack then it's the same as Vulching.

Attacking Civilians

Attacking an unarmed aircraft, without permission, is the fastest way to have a bad time. The exception is that the civilian aircraft may be participating in an online exercise, if this is the case then all pilots online must agree to whatever rules are set. DON'T FIRE ON CIVIL AIRCRAFT EVEN IF THEY ARE INVINCIBLE, this is done to protect most airline pilots but continuing to attack will result in disciplinary action (it's still annoying to the civil pilot). Break this rule enough times and you'll probably end up kicked and banned.

Code of Disengagement

The recognized code of disengagement is the release of three (3) flares fired in close concession. This code marks you as someone who doesn't want to be attacked or when you want a threatening pilot to disengage. If an offender continues to attack then free fire on offender is allowed. This rule does not apply to those in a dogfight or a pilot that has had a free fire ordered on.

AMENDMENT If someone continues to abuse the 3 flare rule, (ie 3 flares but attacks other players) such a player will lose the ability to request disengagement in the future. This essentially amounts to a permanent free fire order.

AMENDMENT II- All Squadron owned assets are free fire zones, but please note; squadrons will viciously defend their bases and/or retaliate against attack. It may be advisable to attack IFF4 targets instead, you've been warned :P

If you have a addon request, event idea, or questions or concerns, please PM me via YSFHQ, thank you!

This is a combat server, as such you may encounter veteran pilots messing around and poking fun at eachother. This is normal, be wary of personal attacks, but do not be alarmed. Also note; raptoring, using cheaty aircraft, or otherwise glitching on purpose is frowned upon Being veterans in this sim, we prefer to handle most infractions with some good ol combat. However, if someone gets annoying enough with rule breaking or downright cheats, we won't hesitate to wield the ban hammer.
VFA-49 FORUM

"Why are we still here? Just to suffer? Every night, I can feel my leg...and my arm...even my fingers. The body I've lost...the comrades I've lost...won't stop hurting. It's like they're all still there. You feel it too, don't you? I'm going to make them give back our past"
Doomsday
Staff
Staff
Favorite Aircraft: PEW PEW PEW PEW

Re: VFA-49 Server

Post by Doomsday »

Vic Viper wrote: Thu Apr 20, 2017 5:18 pm
Events (TBD): AGM Slalom, Racing, Squad Wars,
Hell yes.
PEW PEW PEW PEW PEW PEW PEW PEW PEW PEW PEW PEW PEW PEW PEW PEW PEW PEW

Team Awesome# 131
Barr
Veteran
Veteran
Favorite Aircraft: The Boeing 757

Post by Barr »

Nice.

Just a suggestion but if you're planning on hosting some light events why not use Matthews maps?
Beginner ATC for hire!
Current Projects:
-Pilatus PC12
-Mooney M20
-New England Scenery
Fine Print:
**Word of Caution**
My knowledge is limited. Anything I write in my posts may or may not be accurate. To be honest I think its all crap.
Vic Viper
Staff
Staff

Post by Vic Viper »

Mh3w? Yes I plan on using those as bonus maps every once in a while
VFA-49 FORUM

"Why are we still here? Just to suffer? Every night, I can feel my leg...and my arm...even my fingers. The body I've lost...the comrades I've lost...won't stop hurting. It's like they're all still there. You feel it too, don't you? I'm going to make them give back our past"
KM6BZH
Contributor
Contributor
Favorite Aircraft: Mitsubishi Zero

Post by KM6BZH »

What ground objects are needed???
Doomsday
Staff
Staff
Favorite Aircraft: PEW PEW PEW PEW

Post by Doomsday »

KM6BZH wrote: Sat Apr 22, 2017 3:13 am What ground objects are needed???
Stock, GAC, and 171st
PEW PEW PEW PEW PEW PEW PEW PEW PEW PEW PEW PEW PEW PEW PEW PEW PEW PEW

Team Awesome# 131
Vic Viper
Staff
Staff

Post by Vic Viper »

171st Ground pack mainly, 2ch GOP pack (Don't know where the exact download is, try downloading all 2ch maps) and the unreleased 49th ground pack.

If you're a member of Sarf or GRUN, they should have a copy
VFA-49 FORUM

KM6BZH
Contributor
Contributor
Favorite Aircraft: Mitsubishi Zero

Post by KM6BZH »

oh... its unreleased??? That's why I cant see the ghost ships
Vic Viper
Staff
Staff

Re: Brotherhood of Honor Combat Server

Post by Vic Viper »

Updated the topic to reflect accurate ownership and moderation of the server.
VFA-49 FORUM