YS compare contrast

YSFlight general discussion & everything in between
Deleted User 2433

YS compare contrast

Post by Deleted User 2433 »

So i got curious with my Radeon settings and i decided to make a profile for the 2012 version of YS, this was done on the D3D version only with Radeon settings off in the left frames and on with the right frames. at the bottom of the image is the settings used, maxed out for what i have.

There are massive (to me) improvements since YS doesn't have built in anti aliasing or filtering. i also was surprised to note that i didn't lose any framerate between the left and right panels. So if you're using AMD GPU's or Intel definitely try tweaking your settings for YSFlight and see what you get.

(since imgur links don't let you zoom in i'm uploading the picture as well so you can view it fullscreen)
Attachments
Screenshot (3802).png
Vic Viper
Staff
Staff
Favorite Aircraft: de Havilland Mosquito

Re: YS compare contrast

Post by Vic Viper »

Hey Swift, this is great! There was a topic covering this a while ago but with the new versions of YS and new cards out it's probably obsolete. Perhaps we can both make new topics? You can make the comprehensive AMD tutorial, and I'll make one for Nvidia and Intel. I have a few systems I can test, not just my 1080 lol
VFA-49 FORUM

"Why are we still here? Just to suffer? Every night, I can feel my leg...and my arm...even my fingers. The body I've lost...the comrades I've lost...won't stop hurting. It's like they're all still there. You feel it too, don't you? I'm going to make them give back our past"
Deleted User 2433

Post by Deleted User 2433 »

Vic Viper wrote: Fri Mar 24, 2017 3:16 pm Hey Swift, this is great! There was a topic covering this a while ago but with the new versions of YS and new cards out it's probably obsolete. Perhaps we can both make new topics? You can make the comprehensive AMD tutorial, and I'll make one for Nvidia and Intel. I have a few systems I can test, not just my 1080 lol

Sure! I'd love to do so ^-^
ZaurixAiprax
Favorite Aircraft: F-14D, F-5E, SU-35 and A-4AR

Post by ZaurixAiprax »

My poor PC, can not support OpenGL, so I take the D3D :cry: . That does not remove that you have tried OpenGL 1.x and 2.0, the latter greatly improves the light reflections on the plane!
.:[Special Armed Response Force]:.
◄ ZλURiX ► - Ex General Resource Leadder