- First Class Membership
- Posts: 3395
- Joined: Sat Oct 29, 2011 7:23 pm
- Favorite Aircraft: SR-71 Blackbird
- Location: Eastern United States
- OS: Mac OSX
- Has thanked: 528 times
- Been thanked: 1176 times
In order to help troubleshoot what is happening, could you provide a few pieces of information? The more you give, the better insight people may have into your issue.
(1) What version of YSFlight are you using?
This information is typically found via the download link and named like 20170314 or 20150416 i.e. YYYYMMDD format.
(2) Graphics Version of YSFlight
I see that you use Windows 10. For windows operating systems there are a different rendering options (for example Open GL or CPU). Different rendering options may have different behaviors.
(3) Misc Info
Have you made any changes to the default key assignments?
What aircraft were you flying?
What weapons were loaded and how much of each type were fired?
Can you try going into auto-pilot again and get the same results?
- Posts: 777
- Joined: Fri Jan 09, 2015 7:51 pm
- Favorite Aircraft: Mig-41 Firefly, Mig-21, F/A-53A Foxtrot
- Location: The Mün
- OS: Windows 7 Ultimate
- Has thanked: 82 times
- Been thanked: 287 times
Some aircraft assign weapon release keys to the autopilot keys, best way to avoid it is to click the option instead of pressing the number assigned to the autopilot option.
- Posts: 4224
- Joined: Thu Feb 10, 2011 8:47 pm
- Favorite Aircraft: Honda CBR1000RR (2004).
- Location: Australia
- OS: Windows 10 (x64)
- Has thanked: 796 times
- Been thanked: 1118 times
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests