Im leaving YSFlight

Introductions, birthdays, and special announcements.
ksh
Veteran
Veteran
Favorite Aircraft: Concorde; F-15; Embraer 190; F-35

Im leaving YSFlight

Post by ksh »

Hello,

As you all might have realised i have not been active on the forum or on discord for a while now. I have gotten really busy with school work and can no longer dedicate time to YSFLIGHT. This means ill be leaving the comunity and the game for now. Will i return in the future? i don't know, maybe! for now i can't.

I just want to say thanks to everybody who helped me and guided me with my projects and thanks for the amazing support. ;)

Ill miss all of you!

KSH
dbd000
Contributor
Contributor
Favorite Aircraft: So long as it isn't fictional, I like it

Re: Im leaving YSFlight

Post by dbd000 »

On behalf of the Abel Jets staff we would like to thank you for your commitments to the community and wish you good luck with your studies. You will be surely missed. The amazing support you have given to pilots and modders alike hasn't gone amiss and we hope to see you back soon.
Neocon
First Class Membership
First Class Membership
Favorite Aircraft: Baron 58

Post by Neocon »

We'll probably still be here when you get finished with your school work. Most likely having the same conversations. Only you will have a little more knowledge and hopefully less stress. :)
Richard Vo
Veteran
Veteran
Favorite Aircraft: A380, JAS-39

Post by Richard Vo »

Good luck with your school work! I know how stress it would be for you, but you can do it ;)
The A380 is ahead of its time. With the resilient passenger traffic growth for times to come (reference from Airbus's Global Market Forecast), plus congested airports, the A380 could not be ignored.

By any chance if you have Instagram, please drop a follow on @vhaq_aero and if you have Twitter, please drop a follow on @vhaq_aero. Appreciate that!
Turbofan
Senior Veteran
Senior Veteran
Favorite Aircraft: Boeing 747, all variants

Post by Turbofan »

Hey ksh, good luck with your studies and school work. It's always good to prioritize and figure out what needs more time. As they say around these parts, real life comes first. In the meantime, we'll enjoy your repaints and aircraft that you have produced for YS Flight and look forward to more great products when you come back. :)
Gunny
Business Class Membership
Favorite Aircraft: Any thing with a prop.

Post by Gunny »

I prefer to look at it as an extended leave of absents :D I would say good luck KSH,but luck has nothing to do with a good education ;)
Image[/align=centre]
iqmal_97
Senior Veteran
Senior Veteran
Favorite Aircraft: Sukhoi Su-30MKM

Post by iqmal_97 »

Gunny wrote: Thu Jun 01, 2017 9:04 pm I prefer to look at it as an extended leave of absents :D I would say good luck KSH, but luck has nothing to do with a good education ;)
I'm feeling guilty about doing this "leaving" thing without at least leaving a post behind to explain why. Ever since the last video I'd done I've been swamped with almost monthly exams and practical work in my college. Although I haven't deleted my YSFlight folders nor planning to in the future, it's just that most of the free time I get I've been spending on other game titles (BF2 Revive and WoT, anyone?).

But in the meantime I have been gathering ideas and I've been looking around the web for better software so that IF I finally do decide to make another YS video, at least things are all set in that department.

SOOOoooo yeeeaaahhh. College happened. Funny thing, it is.
[N007HA]Nynaiqmal_97 <= My usual online callsign
Mein Imgur gallery. Feel free to use any of my screenshots (Crediting me is optional, but greatly appreciated)
Gunny
Favorite Aircraft: Any thing with a prop.

Post by Gunny »

No one here should feel guilty about choosing a real future life over a game.If you can drop a line and let us know all the better, but if not so be it.Never confuse humanity with virtuality ;)
Image[/align=centre]