A-6a Intruder [Zaurix's Theme]

Discuss addon releases that fall under the "Aircraft" category.
Post Reply
User avatar
ZaurixAiprax
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 27
Joined: Sun May 01, 2016 8:18 pm
Favorite Aircraft: F-22A RAPTOR, F-14D Tomcat
Location: Argentina, Buenos Aires, Berazategui
OS: Windows 10 Pro (x64)
Has thanked: 16 times
Been thanked: 34 times
Contact:

A-6a Intruder [Zaurix's Theme]

Post by ZaurixAiprax » Fri Jun 02, 2017 7:11 am

This is the first plane I paint. It is based on the painting of the A-6a Intruder of the Video Game "Ace Combat 2".
I thank Decaff for his instructional videos to model a plane, Thank you!
And also grant the credits to the creator of the model.
This plane is going to be used in a future squadron that I am created next to "KSH"
And soon the registration will be open, in future publications I will reveal the name and emblem that we will have!
Image
Credits for the creator of the model: Oranleed

Download Here:
http://www.mediafire.com/file/a3kd7xats ... eme%5D.zip
I also lack to say that I add a GunPod so that it had the ability to perform a Dogfight, increasing its defense
.:[Special Armed Response Force]:.
ZaurixAiprax - General Resource Leadder
Image

User avatar
u2fly
Veteran
Veteran
Posts: 1175
Joined: Fri Oct 02, 2015 9:27 am
Favorite Aircraft: Antonov An-225 Mriya
Location: Ukraine
OS: Linux
Has thanked: 653 times
Been thanked: 265 times
Contact:

Re: A-6a Intruder [Zaurix's Theme]

Post by u2fly » Fri Jun 02, 2017 12:23 pm

This is wrong place for aircraft add-on releases.
Here is right subforum - viewforum.php?f=169
/!\ READ YSFLIGHT HANDBOOK (.PDF) | updated 2017/05/03

U.S. Senator John McCain wrote:
“Spending #NewYearsEve w/ brave #Ukrainian Marines at a forward combat outpost - we stand w/ them in their fight against #Putin's aggression”
http://pic.twitter.com/vkz0gdozVV
(31 DEC 2016)

User avatar
Neocon
First Class Membership
First Class Membership
Posts: 3728
Joined: Wed Oct 19, 2011 5:01 am
Favorite Aircraft: Baron 58
Location: Tennessee
OS: Win Vista
Has thanked: 1519 times
Been thanked: 1645 times
Contact:

Re: A-6a Intruder [Zaurix's Theme]

Post by Neocon » Fri Jun 02, 2017 1:29 pm

u2fly wrote:
Fri Jun 02, 2017 12:23 pm
This is wrong place for aircraft add-on releases.
Yep, thanks u2fly for bringing it to my attention. I moved it to Aircraft Addons.

User avatar
ZaurixAiprax
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 27
Joined: Sun May 01, 2016 8:18 pm
Favorite Aircraft: F-22A RAPTOR, F-14D Tomcat
Location: Argentina, Buenos Aires, Berazategui
OS: Windows 10 Pro (x64)
Has thanked: 16 times
Been thanked: 34 times
Contact:

Re: A-6a Intruder [Zaurix's Theme]

Post by ZaurixAiprax » Fri Jun 02, 2017 3:24 pm

u2fly wrote:
Fri Jun 02, 2017 12:23 pm
This is wrong place for aircraft add-on releases.
Here is right subforum - viewforum.php?f=169
Sorry!!! But i don't know this rule!!
.:[Special Armed Response Force]:.
ZaurixAiprax - General Resource Leadder
Image

User avatar
Flake
Staff
Staff
Posts: 4244
Joined: Thu Feb 10, 2011 8:47 pm
Favorite Aircraft: Honda CBR1000RR (2004).
Location: Australia
OS: Windows 10 (x64)
Has thanked: 803 times
Been thanked: 1157 times
Contact:

Re: A-6a Intruder [Zaurix's Theme]

Post by Flake » Sat Jun 03, 2017 5:44 am

ZaurixAiprax wrote:
Fri Jun 02, 2017 3:24 pm
Sorry!!! But i don't know this rule!!
Well, it's not really a major issue as we can move things around...

But, that said, how DID you miss the categories of addon releases? :lol:

User avatar
ZaurixAiprax
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 27
Joined: Sun May 01, 2016 8:18 pm
Favorite Aircraft: F-22A RAPTOR, F-14D Tomcat
Location: Argentina, Buenos Aires, Berazategui
OS: Windows 10 Pro (x64)
Has thanked: 16 times
Been thanked: 34 times
Contact:

Re: A-6a Intruder [Zaurix's Theme]

Post by ZaurixAiprax » Sun Jun 04, 2017 6:26 am

Flake wrote:
Sat Jun 03, 2017 5:44 am
ZaurixAiprax wrote:
Fri Jun 02, 2017 3:24 pm
Sorry!!! But i don't know this rule!!
Well, it's not really a major issue as we can move things around...

But, that said, how DID you miss the categories of addon releases? :lol:
It was that I was in doubt of where to place my plane, then as at that time there was nobody available to ask, I uploaded it to Military YS. And that's no big story! Hahaha
.:[Special Armed Response Force]:.
ZaurixAiprax - General Resource Leadder
Image

User avatar
u2fly
Veteran
Veteran
Posts: 1175
Joined: Fri Oct 02, 2015 9:27 am
Favorite Aircraft: Antonov An-225 Mriya
Location: Ukraine
OS: Linux
Has thanked: 653 times
Been thanked: 265 times
Contact:

Re: A-6a Intruder [Zaurix's Theme]

Post by u2fly » Sun Jun 04, 2017 8:29 am

ZaurixAiprax wrote:
Fri Jun 02, 2017 7:11 am
This is the first plane I paint.
...
Credits for the creator of the model: Oranleed
YSFlight give me error message when I try this add-on.
Seams, like DAT of this aircraft has mistake: cruising speed higher than maximum speed.

Code: Select all

...
MAXSPEED 1050km/h
...
REFVCRUS 1.8MACH
...
I think this is mistake in Oranleed's add-on, because in stock "A-6_INTRUDER" all seams correct

Code: Select all

...
MAXSPEED 1050km/h
...
REFVCRUS 0.8MACH
...
So, I propose use stock values for those two variables.

P.S.: @ZaurixAiprax, highly recommend you look inside YSFlight Handbook.
/!\ READ YSFLIGHT HANDBOOK (.PDF) | updated 2017/05/03

U.S. Senator John McCain wrote:
“Spending #NewYearsEve w/ brave #Ukrainian Marines at a forward combat outpost - we stand w/ them in their fight against #Putin's aggression”
http://pic.twitter.com/vkz0gdozVV
(31 DEC 2016)

User avatar
Swift
Veteran
Veteran
Posts: 782
Joined: Fri Jan 09, 2015 7:51 pm
Favorite Aircraft: Mig-21
Location: The Mün
OS: Windows 10 Home
Has thanked: 83 times
Been thanked: 289 times

Re: A-6a Intruder [Zaurix's Theme]

Post by Swift » Sun Jun 04, 2017 9:29 pm

u2fly wrote:
Sun Jun 04, 2017 8:29 am
ZaurixAiprax wrote:
Fri Jun 02, 2017 7:11 am
This is the first plane I paint.
...
Credits for the creator of the model: Oranleed
YSFlight give me error message when I try this add-on.
Seams, like DAT of this aircraft has mistake: cruising speed higher than maximum speed.

Code: Select all

...
MAXSPEED 1050km/h
...
REFVCRUS 1.8MACH
...
I think this is mistake in Oranleed's add-on, because in stock "A-6_INTRUDER" all seams correct

Code: Select all

...
MAXSPEED 1050km/h
...
REFVCRUS 0.8MACH
...
So, I propose use stock values for those two variables.

P.S.: @ZaurixAiprax, highly recommend you look inside YSFlight Handbook.
All you gotta do is just drop the cruise speed...just that easy..
Image

User avatar
ZaurixAiprax
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 27
Joined: Sun May 01, 2016 8:18 pm
Favorite Aircraft: F-22A RAPTOR, F-14D Tomcat
Location: Argentina, Buenos Aires, Berazategui
OS: Windows 10 Pro (x64)
Has thanked: 16 times
Been thanked: 34 times
Contact:

Re: A-6a Intruder [Zaurix's Theme]

Post by ZaurixAiprax » Mon Jun 05, 2017 7:04 pm

u2fly wrote:
Sun Jun 04, 2017 8:29 am
ZaurixAiprax wrote:
Fri Jun 02, 2017 7:11 am
This is the first plane I paint.
...
Credits for the creator of the model: Oranleed
YSFlight give me error message when I try this add-on.
Seams, like DAT of this aircraft has mistake: cruising speed higher than maximum speed.

Code: Select all

...
MAXSPEED 1050km/h
...
REFVCRUS 1.8MACH
...
I think this is mistake in Oranleed's add-on, because in stock "A-6_INTRUDER" all seams correct

Code: Select all

...
MAXSPEED 1050km/h
...
REFVCRUS 0.8MACH
...
So, I propose use stock values for those two variables.

P.S.: @ZaurixAiprax, highly recommend you look inside YSFlight Handbook.
Miscalculation! Hahaha
thank you anyway
.:[Special Armed Response Force]:.
ZaurixAiprax - General Resource Leadder
Image

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 3 guests