- First Class Membership
- Posts: 3728
- Joined: Wed Oct 19, 2011 5:01 am
- Favorite Aircraft: Baron 58
- Location: Tennessee
- OS: Win Vista
- Has thanked: 1519 times
- Been thanked: 1645 times
The pack includes a blank and seven paints. One paint is my personal G36 that is registered with the YSFAA.
Yippee ki yay, folks!
1. Download the compressed file from my site.
2. Unzip the .zip folder.
3. Move the aircraft and user folders into your main YSF folder.
- Richard Vo
- Posts: 503
- Joined: Mon Dec 14, 2015 8:19 pm
- Favorite Aircraft: A380, A320, F15K/SG, F16E/F, JAS39NG and Typhoon
- Location: Sweden
- OS: Windows 10
- Has thanked: 310 times
- Been thanked: 106 times
More about me:
-I'm a student in an IB school (get up early, most of the time at 5:00-5:15am, commuting everyday, 1h10m from my house to school)
-My future goal in 2 years time is to be enrolled into EasyJet generation pilot training. Wish me luck
By any chance if you have Instagram, please drop a follow on @richardtheplanelover . Appreciate that!
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests