- First Class Membership
- Posts: 3843
- Joined: Wed Oct 19, 2011 5:01 am
- Favorite Aircraft: Baron 58
- Location: Tennessee
- OS: Win 10
- Has thanked: 1610 times
- Been thanked: 1727 times
The pack includes a blank and seven paints. One paint is my personal G36 that is registered with the YSFAA.
Yippee ki yay, folks!
1. Download the compressed file from my site.
2. Unzip the .zip folder.
3. Move the aircraft and user folders into your main YSF folder.
- Posts: 523
- Joined: Mon Dec 14, 2015 8:19 pm
- Favorite Aircraft: A380, JAS-39
- Location: Sweden
- OS: Windows 10
- Has thanked: 318 times
- Been thanked: 112 times
The A380 is ahead of its time. With the resilient passenger traffic growth for times to come (reference from Airbus's Global Market Forecast), plus congested airports, the A380 could not be ignored.
By any chance if you have Instagram, please drop a follow on @rv_aviation02 and if you have Twitter, please drop a follow on @vhaq_aero. Appreciate that!
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest