- First Class Membership
- Posts: 3593
- Joined: Wed Oct 19, 2011 5:01 am
- Favorite Aircraft: Baron 58
- Location: Tennessee
- OS: Win Vista
- Has thanked: 1421 times
- Been thanked: 1542 times
The pack includes a blank and seven paints. One paint is my personal G36 that is registered with the YSFAA.
Yippee ki yay, folks!
1. Download the compressed file from my site.
2. Unzip the .zip folder.
3. Move the aircraft and user folders into your main YSF folder.
- Richard Vo
- Posts: 485
- Joined: Mon Dec 14, 2015 8:19 pm
- Favorite Aircraft: A380, A320, F15K/SG, F16E/F, JAS39C/D and Typhoon
- Location: Sweden
- OS: Windows 10
- Has thanked: 285 times
- Been thanked: 99 times
Stay calm and be optimistic are the best behaviour to survive.
I'm not smart but I can work my ass off to achieve my goal.
More about me:
-I'm World Airlines VA founder
-I'm a student in an IB school (commuting everyday, 1h10m from my house to school)
-I want to become a pilot in the future. If someone knows a good flight school please PM me in detail. Appreciate your help.
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 0 guests