- Posts: 24
- Joined: Tue Mar 07, 2017 1:16 am
- Favorite Aircraft: X-15 / Su-47 / SpaceShipOne
- OS: Windows/Linux
- Been thanked: 1 time
Thanks in advance!
- Posts: 169
- Joined: Fri Nov 01, 2013 12:57 pm
- Favorite Aircraft: F-22C Raptor II D
- Location: St. Ark
- OS: Win7 Ultimate; SP1
- Has thanked: 56 times
- Been thanked: 48 times
Export it to .3ds and import it in 2.40
Then proceed to painting it there.
- Granny Apple Smith
- Posts: 999
- Joined: Wed Mar 28, 2012 8:49 pm
- Favorite Aircraft: The Boeing 757
- Location: Providence, Rhode Island
- OS: Windows 10/Gentoo
- Has thanked: 259 times
- Been thanked: 199 times
Also afaik ysscripts only work in 2.49b and mr.funnybone is still develping scripts for 2.7
Beginner ATC for hire!
-New England Scenery
**Word of Caution**
My knowledge is limited. Anything I write in my posts may or may not be accurate. To be honest I think its all crap.
- Posts: 4162
- Joined: Thu Feb 10, 2011 8:47 pm
- Favorite Aircraft: Honda CBR600RR. Shit I mean Boeing F/A-18A.
- Location: Australia
- OS: Windows 10 (x64)
- Has thanked: 776 times
- Been thanked: 1064 times
Since we're not really using advanced features of Blender, I would advise you save as the legacy .blend to maximise compatibility and minimise loss in conversion.
Users browsing this forum: Google [Bot] and 1 guest