- Posts: 29
- Joined: Fri Nov 17, 2017 11:47 am
- Favorite Aircraft: Piper Cub
- Location: Ohio
- OS: Windows 7 HP
- Has thanked: 11 times
- Been thanked: 16 times
As in, seen it from the cockpit while flying?
The only way I have seen him is by hitting F8 to get to the eagle's viewpoint and then waiting for the viewpoint, the bird and my plane to line up. ( kinda like an eclipse )
With the eagle flying at 100kts and the Piper Cub at 80kts I may never catch him.
( that's one FAST BIRD!! )
- Core Staff
- Posts: 4349
- Joined: Thu Feb 10, 2011 8:47 pm
- Favorite Aircraft: Boeing F/A-18A
- Location: Australia
- OS: Windows 10 (x64)
- Has thanked: 835 times
- Been thanked: 1236 times
- Posts: 1009
- Joined: Wed Mar 28, 2012 8:49 pm
- Favorite Aircraft: The Boeing 757
- Location: Providence, Rhode Island
- OS: Windows 10/Gentoo
- Has thanked: 272 times
- Been thanked: 203 times
Beginner ATC for hire!
-New England Scenery
**Word of Caution**
My knowledge is limited. Anything I write in my posts may or may not be accurate. To be honest I think its all crap.
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests